Chapter 27: Parents

Chiisana blinked,not knowing what to do. The teenage male went to her and gave her a tight hug. Ameno and Akeno looked at each other,then back at them. "You're finally back ! You've grown a lot !!!" He smiled. Chiisana just stood there,confused. The male let her go,looking at her. "That's wierd… You didn't hug back…" He blinked,his yellow eyes looking at her. "Oh. I forgot." Kid sighed then whispered something to each one of them.

"Oh… Well…" The teenager sighed. Chiisana looked back at her twins,who was smiling and mentioning her to introduce herself. She nodded then looked back at the teen with brown hair like hers. "Kid here,said that the witch who took you took us out from your memory so…" He brightly smiled,lending a hand. "Kaide Lockheart." Chiisana looked at his hand then gently shook it. "I'm—" "I already know you. You're my little sister !" He chuckled.

"I am…?" Chiisana blinked. "Yep ! Oh. Here's our parents,if you don't remember. Miyano and Dana Lockheart." Kaide introduced.

Chiisana smiled as the two hugged her tight. "We've been waiting for this day !" Chiisana's mom said with happiness in her voice. "You don't say." Her dad joined,chuckling with his slightly rough voice. "U-uhm…" Chiisana mumbled,not having the chance to breathe. "Mama,papa,careful ! Chiisana can't breathe." Kaide laughed. "Oh. Sorry,we didn't mean to." Dana giggled,letting go of her daughter. Miyano did after. "Well,it's not nice to talk outside. Let's go inside." He gestured them to the door,smiling. They started going to the door,the twins watching.

"Should we follow them ?" Ameno blinked. "Well… Maybe no. Chiisana just met her parents." Akeno shrugged. Chiisana noticed that her partners were missing,so she stopped walking. "Wait,please…" She mumbled. "Sure." Kaide nodded. Chiisana walked back to the two,raising an eyebrow. "Seriously,what the hell are you doing ? Standing there like a lightpost ?" She said with a stern voice. Akeno shrugged. "Well,we didn't know if we should follow." He said. "And it's your family there. Go back." Ameno blinked. Chiisana sighed. "You two really are idiots !" She hit both of their heads. "Ow !" They reacted. Chiisana took their hands then started walking. "Of course you two will follow ! You two are my weapons !" She said,going after the group.

~~~~~~~

"Here's the living room." Kaide gestured the 4 around. Chiisana blinked,looking amazed. "W-woah… This room sums up the size of my room and my twins' room !" Chiisana said. Dana giggled. "Well,do you live alone in an apartment ?" She asked. Chiisana nodded. "Yep. But it's near DWMA so it's fine." She politely said. Miyano gestured them to sit down.

"So… Kid,long time no see ! How's your dad ?" Miyano gestured at Kid. Kid smiled. "Father's fine. Well… He's just busy on taking care of school things so I was the one who had Chiisana to come here." Kid replied. "You… Know each other ?" Chiisana asked. "Well,since that witch erased your memories from the past 11 years,I'll tell you how your life used to be." Kaide chuckled.

"Kid and you are childhood friends. Lord Death used to live near hear,and since us,the Lockheart family,is one of the richest families around,we are chosen to be sort of 'right hand' of his." Kaide explained. "Yep. You two used to play around the garden ! Aww… How cute…" Dana giggled. Kid froze,remembering the ball where he said he loves someone from his past,which turned out as the Chiisana he's with now.

"Ohh… So that's why I feel like something's with you !" Chiisana smiled. She suddenly felt like she forgot about something,but she can't figure what. She just sighed then shrugged. Akeno slightly frowned,looking at Chiisana and Kid. "A dance,kiss,hug,and childhood relationship. Dang,Ameno and I never had anything same as his except for a dance…"  Akeno thought.

Dana noticed the twins. She looked confused,looking at Chiisana. "My,Chiisana… Can I ask who…" Dana pointed at the twins. Akeno and Ameno blinked,looking back at the woman. Chiisana smiled.

"Oh,sorry,I forgot to introduce them." She awkwardly laughed. "This is Akeno," She pointed beside her. "And Ameno." She added,pointing at the other twin. "They are twins,and they are my weapons." She introduced. "Good afternoon~!" They greeted in unison.

"Good afternoon,gents. My,I never thought I'll have a daughter studying in Death's school." Dana smiled. Miyano nodded with an agree. "Say,are you and Kid in the same class ?" He asked. "Yes." Kid and Chiisana said in unison. Kaide chuckled,putting an arm around the two. "Heh. Are you two lovers ?" He asked. Kid and Chiisana looked at him with shock,and a slight blush. "Kaide. That's rude. Don't do that infront of the visitors." Miyano sighed. Dana giggled. "Well,speaking of Kaide. Can you give your sister a tour ?" She kindly asked. Kaide stood up then goofily grinned,nodding. "Sure sure,mama. Hey Chiisana,follow me !" He chuckled,grabbing her hand and dragging her.

Chiisana got dragged easily,following her silly brother. Dana just giggled at the sight of her kids. "How cute. I'm sure Kaide's happy to see his sister again." She smiled then looked at the three guys,who were awkwardly blinking when Chiisana was dragged. "So… You three." Miyano said with a slight smirk. Dana looked over her husband,then giggled in a royal,feminine way.

"Do you all love our daughter ?" They both asked in unison.