Chapter 28: Dress

"Wait—WHAT ?!" The three blinked. "We're asking if you three have feelings for my daughter. I have weird feelings when you three look at her." Dana giggled. Miyano chuckled,looking at the three. "Don't worry,I think you three are good people. But we just have to choose !" He said.

"Well,I already know Kid. You two,Akeno and Ameno,tell me something about yourselves." Dana smiled,pointing at the wrong persons. "Uhm… Well,I'm Akeno,and that's Ameno." Akeno chuckled. Dana blinked. "Oh. Sorry,you two really look a lot like each other !" Dana giggled.

"It's fine,really." Ameno politely said. "Well… We are both 17,and we are dual demon scythes. We're on our own since we were 13,until we found your daughter a 4 months ago." Akeno smiled. Kid looked at them. "If you met Chiisana 4 months ago… Then why did you transfered just 2 months passed ?" Kid asked. "We still didn't knew we were weapons. We had this silly dream about both of us locked up in a room,then in the dream,our arms turned to scythe blades. By the time we woke,our arms really were scythe blades." Ameno said,shrugging. "We still had to practice how to change though." Akeno added. "Oh. Never thought my girl will handle two scythes !" Miyano said. "She wanted to be symmetrical…" They mumbled. "Really ? Oh." Dana giggled.

"We're back !" Kaide yelled from a distance. "Chiisana,follow me !" Kaide yelled again. "Hell no ! I don't want them to see me in this stupid thing !" Chiisana yelled. "Come on ! You look gorgeous !" Kaide sighed. Everyone looked at him,confused. "Sorry. Little sis is shy as hell." Kaide sighed again.

"Ace ! Get your master here !" Kaide snapped. "What the hell !? Ow ! Hey,Kaide what the heck is this ?!" Chiisana said. Kaide just laughed. Until Chiisana was seen. The three blushed when they saw how she looked like.

"You idiot… I want my hair back… I hate girly buns…" She sighed. She was wearing a white and yellow dress. It was long sleeved,but the sleeves started from her mid-arm,showing her shoulders. The dress was long,and there were a lot of folds below. The dress was only held by a lace,which were tied neatly around her neck.

"Tadaaaaaa~! I forced her to change her clothes,and look ! She looks nice,right ?" Kaide smiled,poking his sister. "This was worse than the ball…" She mumbled. "U-uhm,It's fine… C-chii,you look really… Uhm… Gorgeous… haha…" Kid said,blushing as he looked away with a nervous laugh. "Even you ?" Chiisana face palmed. "Come on,dear. Kid says the truth. You look gorgeous." Dana smiled.

"Picture perfect !" Ameno and Akeno grinned,then laughed. Chiisana looked at them like they were insane. They both pulled their phones out,then took a picture of her. Chiisana growled,going to the two. "You idiots ! Delete that pic !" She ranted. The two laughed as they kept their phones. Dana just giggled,watching the three. "You three really are best friends. I'm happy Chiisana met guys like you." She smiled.

The three of them stopped. Chiisana grumbled. "Just so you know,mom ! These two are real idiots !" Chiisana said. The twins glared at her as everyone else laughed. "So… Do you wish on staying here ? Or would you like to go back ?" Kaide asked. Chiisana sighed. "Death city's pretty far from here. I guess I'll be having to go back…" Chiisana frowned. Kid smiled. "Come on,you can stay. Forget about the school." He said. Chiisana shook her head. "I'll just visit every weekdays." She smiled. Dana smiled brightly. "Oh… It'll be fine then. Kaide,go with your sister." Dana said. Miyano and Kaide blinked.

"Huh ? But… How about you ?" Kaide asked. Miyano sighed. "Come on,you midget ! Do you think I'm old not to protect your mother ? Hmph. You're wrong." He bragged. "Shut up. I can protect myself. Have you forgot ? Kaide got my weapon blood." Dana playfully elbowed his stomach.

"Huh ? Kaide's a weapon ?" Chiisana asked. "Yep. He's a scythe. And you're a scythe meister. The difference is,you can handle two." Dana smiled. "So… Are you really sure I can leave with Chiisana ?" Kaide asked.

"We're sure. Your sister needs you." Miyano smiled. "Huh ? But those three are there…" Kaide said. Dana grabbed his hand then pulled him down,whispering something to him. "Ooohhh… Okay." Kaide laughed. "Well,I'll just pack up." Kaide chuckled then sprinted to his room.

"Chiisana,go help your brother there." Dana said. Chiisana politely nodded then went to his room also. "Ooookay… You three." Miyano said,tapping his foot. The three looked at him,blinking. "If by chance,you three love my daughter. If she gets all confused when she knew about this,you three will be dead. Got it ?" He said.

The three gulped,then nodded. "Y-yeah…" Akeno said. The other two just nodded. "Good." Miyano said. Dana slapped his hand. "Don't be rude !" She sighed. "Well. I just hope my children will be safe,okay ?" Dana flashed a bright smile. Kid smiled,then nodded. "I'll make sure of that." He smiled. "No. We." Ameno said. Kid glared at him,then Ameno glared back.

"Ooooookay ! That's enough." Akeno sighed,sitting between the two. "Hmph. Punk ass." Ameno grumbled. "Assymmetrical idiot…" Kid muttered. "I said enough." Akeno said. Kaide got back,together with Chiisana. "I'm done !" Kaide grinned sheepishly. Dana stood up then gave a kiss to her children. "Kaide,take care of your sister,okay ?" Dana said. "Yep." Kaide smiled. "Well. You're already 17." Miyano chuckled. Kaide sighed. "I'm already 19." He huffed. Everyone just laughed.

They just said their goodbyes,then Kid and the rest went back to Death City with her brother,Kaide. "So… Where do you live ?" Kaide asked. "We live together. The three of us." Chiisana smiled. Kid chuckled. "I live in a mansion with my pistols. Well… It's this way." Kid yawned,pointing to a separate alley. "Well,I guess this is goodbye." Akeno shrugged. "Yeah. Bye Kiddo !" Kaide chuckled. Kid just nodded then went there. The four of them got back in the apartment.

"Wow…" Kaide shrugged,looking around. "Sorry if it's small. I can't afford bigger apartments." Chiisana sighed. "It's fine. Well,where should we sleep ? I'm kind of tired…" Kaide yawned.

"Well,I can sleep on the floor. You're not used,and you may have back aches when you wake." Akeno smiled. "Come on. Even though I grew up in a mansion,it doesn't mean I'm someone special." Kaide smiled. "Sleep beside me on my bed. It's large enough for two." Chiisana smiled. "Really ? Okay then." Kaide chuckled. Akeno just shrugged. "Problem solved." He chuckled. "Well… Let's go to sleep." Ameno yawned. They all agreed then went to sleep