Chapter 26: Results

[Trolololol time skip to monday brought by Death the Kid's sanzu lines xD]

"So…" Kid tapped the chair handles. He looked at his father,who was holding the results of Chiisana's DNA. "See it for yourself,Kiddo." He said,handing it to him. Kid stood up then took the paper,then looked at the contents.

He looked shocked at the sight. "I knew it…" He mumbled,slightly clutching the paper. "It's her…"

[Meanwhile…]

"I give up. I can't handle these studies anymore." Chiisana grumbled,slamming her face on her desk. Stein left for a bit,and left them a seatwork. Akeno and Ameno laughed,both patting her back. "Come on ! It's fine !" They said in unison. Kid came running to the door,slamming it open. "Chiisana,And you two,follow me !" He yelled. Everyone looked at him as if he was insane,but they stood up then followed.

"What's happening ?" Chiisana asked as they were walking in the hallways. Kid looked at her,and at the same time,remembered what the little girl she used to be looked like back then.

She was small. Her hair was still long it reached her back. But now,it reaches her knees. Her brown eyes were still the same. As cheery and bubbly as ever. And her dress was still like those,but with other colors. "Kid…? Is… Something wrong…?" Chiisana blinked, patting his back.

He didn't know he did it,but he was actually hugging Chiisana tightly. He quickly got back to his senses,blinking. "U-uh… Nothing…" He nervously laughed,releasing her. "Then why the hell would you do that ?" Ameno raised his eyebrow. Kid handed the paper then the 3 looked at it. "So… I…" Chiisana blinked.

"So… You live in a Manor back then ?" Akeno asked. "And you have an older brother." Ameno shrugged. "Yep. And we're going to that place now. Father excused us in classes." Kid smiled. Chiisana looked at him,happiness seen in her eyes. "Really ?!"

"Yep." Kid chuckled. Chiisana was overjoyed. She absent-mindedly hugged him tightly from the back,making him pause at his walk. The twins looked at them,jealousy rushing to their veins as they furiously grumbled. "Thank you !" Chiisana smiled. Kid blinked for a while then blushed,then nervously chuckled. "Y-yeah… It's nothing…" He smiled.

Chiisana gave him a kiss on the cheek then started waltzing forward,humming a happy tune. "I'm excited !" She squealed in joy. Kid paused,his face flushing red as he touched his cheek with the tip of his fingers. The twins glared at him,crossing their arms. "Lucky punk ass…" They mumbled.

~~~~~~~~

"Wow… This is big !" Chiisana blinked. Kid started running inside. "Wait here." He yelled. The three of them watched,confused. "I didn't have an idea about me living in this manor…" Chiisana sighed. Akeno chuckled.

"Well,blame it on Medusa." He laughed. Chiisana just giggled. Minutes later,Kid came back out with three people. One male looking in his mid-thirties,a woman in her mid-thirties also and is wearing a… Let's just say a royal dress. And a teenage male,who looked like 19. 

Kid smiled,stopping in front of Chiisana with the three people.

"Chiisana,meet your family."