Chapter 36: "I love you"

"It was a fun night,Kid." Chiisana smiled. Kid laughed,handing her the small stuff toy he bought for her. "It's nothing. Besides,I also had fun." He said. "Well… It's already 10:30… I have to be going home. My twins might be waiting for me." Chiisana shrugged. "I'll take you home. Who knows,gangsters are around." Kid smiled. Chiisana just nodded. "Sure. Thanks too." She smiled back.

Kid started walking her home. They were chatting about stuff. How annoying their weapons are sometimes. They were both a mile away when Chiisana saw someone running out from the door. She blinked,seeing it's one of her twins.

"Go away ! Don't go here !" He warned. Chiisana blinked. "Something's strange…" She mumbled. "Hold this for me please." She gave the stuff toy to Kid. Kid nodded,taking it. Chiisana ran to the house,seeing Akeno all wounded and such. "Akeno ! What happened ?! Are you alright ?!" She asked. "I-I'm fine… Ameno's not safe…" He coughed. "G-get help… Before—" Akeno's eyes shot wide. Chiisana gasped,as a blade-like thing came out from his chest. Akeno coughed up a lot of blood,then the blade was pulled out. Chiisana watched in horror as one of her scythes landed on the ground.

"K-k-kid !!" Chiisana screamed after getting to senses. She knelt down then tried stop the bleeding. "What happened ?!" Kid asked,running to her. "What the…" He got startled. The kishin seemed to have it's own mind,so it started running off. Kid chased it,angry at himself. "Liz and Patti aren't here…" He thought.

"Akeno ! Akeno,wake up !" Chiisana cried,shaking Akeno's body. Blood continued on gushing out from his lifeless body. Kid turned,looking around for the other. "Where's Ameno…" He mumbled. He went inside,seeing the other twin lying face-first on the ground,a small blood pool around him. "We have to bring them to the infirmary !" Kid said,picking Ameno up. Chiisana wiped her tears off,then started picking Akeno up. "Hang in there,you two !" She yelled. Akeno's eyes barely opened,coughing. "S-stop it…" He mumbled. Chiisana froze,slowly glancing at him. "I-I can't ! I-i-if I do,you two will die at this rate ! I don't want that !" She started running. "I-I won't make it,you idiot…" He mumbled. Chiisana clutched him tightly. "Trust me… You won't… Die…" Her voice cracked,starting to run. Kid followed her behind,hoping they both make it.

Akeno weakly smiled. "I trust you." He mumbled. Chiisana knew he won't make it,cause the blade peirced the part where his heart stays. She continued running,pushing herself to her limit. Akeno sighed,coughing. "Guess I'll follow after Sora…" He thought. "Hey… Chii…" Akeno mumbled.

Chiisana panted,running as she took the long stairs. "Stay there… Don't leave me !" She pleaded as she ran. Kid was running behind,a look of pity in his eyes as he watched her from behind. "I won't stand this if this happened to Liz and Patti…" He thought.

"If I die… Please don't go near my body…" Akeno mumbled. Chiisana felt her eyes burning up,tears staining them. "W-why so ?" She asked. "Cause my hand won't be able to wipe your tears off if you do…" He mumbled,before coughing again.

"I love you…"