Chapter 11: Glaring contest

Chiisana was walking to the halls in the school. Her twins were beside her,but they both are silent. Maybe they're just bored.

She was deep in thought about what happened last night. About the dream. She tried figuring out what it meant.

'So… They both want to help me that time… I was surprised that Ameno would. But he did,so I'll just leave it that. What the hell does that mean…? Well,everytime that I dream about me and the twins,it happens after some time… But I doubt it'll happen… I know Kid likes someone else. Well,maybe one of his tw—

"—Ahh,sorry !" The three of them stopped as Chiisana bumped into a guy. She doesn't know who it is,but he looks… Awful. XD

He has a guy with him. And they think the guy's disappointed. "Hey miss. Do you even know who you bumped at ?" The guy's deep voice asked.

Chiisana blinked,shaking her head. The guy chuckled then grabbed her wrist,pinning her to the wall. Akeno gasped,glaring at the guy. Ameno sighed. "Aren't you gonna do anything about it ?" Akeno grumbled. "I just sighed. I don't remember myself saying I won't."

Chiisana gulped,looking up at the guy. "Then I have to let you know who I am." He smirked. Akeno popped out behind the guy,poking his shoulder. The guy turned,annoyed.

"What ?" He asked. Akeno gritted his teeth then punched the guy.  he one he's with glared,about to punch back for his buddy. Akeno transformed,yelling. "Hey Chii,catch !" He yelled.

Chiisana nodded,catching him. "Douchebags…" Ameno mumbled before kicking them both in the part "Where-it-hurts-the-most". "Shameless pigs…" He added,turning to a scythe also,landing on Chiisana's hand.

When both finally got over the pain,the other changed into a small blade with awkward prints,landing on the guys hands. "That hurt !" He yelled,lunging at Chiisana.

[Meanwhile…]

Kid was passing by,with his weapons as usual. "If we didn't do that,you might've got the chance to do dirty stuff at her !!" Akeno's yell made him curious.

"Hey… It's one of Chiisana's twins…" Liz blinked. "Let's go see !" Patti laughed.

Kid and his twins peeked from the corner,watching. He looked shocked when he saw the girl fighting. "Chiisana…?" He blinked.

Chiisana lunged at the guy. He was holding her scythes from the bottom,unlike Maka who's holding it in the middle. The bottom half of the pole sticked to her arm,making it look like the scythe blades came from her elbows. The scythe poles' are shorter than normal. Maybe that's the way it is.

She blocked the dagger blade by raising her left elbow,using the scythe blade. She kicked him in the shins then flipped the scythe in her right side,which I think is Akeno cause he's always walking in the right side of Chiisana. She twisted the scythe then used the back side of it,hitting him with the pole.

The guy dozed off,backing away. "You have nice skills… So you're that Chiisana Lockheart from the bulletin board… Interesting…" He smirked. "Shut up,dork." Ameno grumbled. Chiisana used him this time,twisting both then hitting him in both sides. She flipped the scythe,making the blade face him.

Kid's eyes blinked as he watched. "She's charming,cute,lovely,kind,and most of all,symmetrical. She's also intelligent,strong,and brave. Uwaaaa !! >///< Dammit,Kid ! You don't like this girl. You don't. You're not inlove !" Kid thought to himself. He was having dreams these days… And all of those were about him and Chiisana dating.

"Thank you for the compliment." Chiisana mumbled,moving her arms to hit him with the blades. The guy gulped as Chiisana did. But she stopped when the distance decreased into one inch.

"Don't try do that again. Or I'll make sure you'll have scars from my twin scythes." She smirked,throwing both scythes over her shoulder to behind. The guy ran,holding the blade he was gripping. The twins turned back to their normal forms.

"S-so… Awesome…" He mumbled. "Chiisana-saaaan !!! Kid says you're aweso—" "Shh !" Kid yelled. Chiisana turned to them,blinking. "Oh… Hey Kid !" She smiled.

Kid's cheeks showed a slight blush. "H-hey…" He smiled. Chiisana walked over to them,blinking. "What are you doing here ?" She asked.

"We were taking a walk around then we saw you fighting a guy." Liz answered. "Oh… Well,it was—" "That guy almost did dirty stuff to my meister so we kicked his ass." Ameno interrupted.

"Woah… Someone talked…" Kid blinked. Patti laughed. "So… Chiisana… Since you and Ameno will hang out in saturday,what if we go hang out in sunday ?" Kid smiled. Chiisana nodded. "Sure."

Akeno slightly glared at Kid,which Kid didn't notice. "So you and Ameno here will take her out on weekends. How the hell can my meister rest ?" Akeno grumbled.

"Correction. Our." Ameno sighed. "Well… He has a point." He added. "Hmm… What if we 4 just go out together ? You know… So she can rest on sunday…" Kid blinked.

"I want her alone." Ameno grumbled. Kid slightly glared. "She needs rest. Leave sunday alone. Work it out in saturday. I'll take her in the evening." Akeno joined in. "Hell no. She's mine in the evening." Kid glared.

"Sunset's halfway evening so evening's mine." Ameno glared. "No,mine." Akeno glared back. "Mine. It's 8:00." Kid joined.

Chiisana sweatdropped,looking at the three. She took glances to Liz and Patti,who was also awkwardly quiet.

"Stop them before they fight.." Liz mouthed,pointing at the three. Chiisana winked,slightly holding a thumbs up.

They were quiet,doing a glaring contest. She paused for a while,then smiled,thinking of something.

"Uhm… What if… Someone take friday night,saturday night,and sunday night ? I can get rest in the morning…" She nervously smiled. The three looked at her,then nodded.

"Friday,8:00." Akeno grumbled. "Same time,saturday." Ameno sighed. "Sunday,8:00." Kid sighed also. "Okay then… It's settled…" Chiisana laughed. The three nodded,walking again.

Akeno|Chiisana|Liz|Kid|Patti|Ameno

"Good one." Liz whispered,slightly laughing. "Yeah. Thanks." Chiisana laughed also.

They fell silent for a while,but Chiisana can still feel the tension between the three. Chills went through her spine,mentally sighing.

"This will be a start of a VERY great friendship…" She thought,sarcastic.