Chapter 13: Damn too much !

Chiisana just got home after they had Tsubaki's desserts,and it was nice. She was already in her pj's when her twins came,exhausted.

"How's your night with Kid and the others ?" Chiisana laughed. "One word. Hell." Akeno grumbled. Ameno glared at her,annoyed. "Why are you glaring ?" Chiisana asked.

"None of your business,symmetry girl." Ameno grumbled. "Stop calling me names. I hate it." Chiisana sighed. "And who are you to tell me what to do ? You're just my meister. You're nothing special." Ameno muttered.

Chiisana looked startled. She always thought Ameno's a nice guy once he opens up,but this is too much. She never expected he would say that. "What the hell,Ameno ?" Akeno glared. "I'm just saying the truth." Ameno sighed. "But you're going too f—" "Stop it,Akeno-kun… I-i…" Chiisana looked down,not being able to hold her tears back. She just had a good time,but now,she's feeling horrible.

"Chii-san…" "J-just… I'll just go back later…" She made a long sigh before storming outside the apartment. She was walking alone when the clouds got heavy,rain starting to fall.

She was crying,but the rain made her tears invisible. She was thinking about a lot of stuff. She was confused. Ameno wanted to go hang out with her,but he still treats her that way.

She held her own arms,enjoying the rain silently. She was soaking wet from the rain,but she didn't mind.

When she raised her head up,the rain had stopped. She was feeling cold,but she still don't want to go back so she went to the forest grounds. Her brown orbs glanced around as she sighed. She was about to sit when a loud roar was heard. Her whole body froze,slowly turning around.

A kishin egg was right behind her. It was huge,and it's hands are blades. "Crap !" She yelled,looking at it. It slashed at her,but she dodged. She got into a fighting stance,glaring at it.

"Akeno,Amen—" She froze again when no one responsed. It shot her mind that she was completely alone.

"N-no way…" She grumbled. The kishin egg slashed at her multiple times,Chiisana doing her best to dodge. When she grew tired,she leaned against a tree,catching her breath. She was about to stand straight again when the kishin egg got the chance to attack.

She yelped in pain,panting as the blade hit her. The blade created a long wound across her stomach,bleeding uncontrollably. The kishin egg was about to attack again when she ducked,still catching her breath.

"Damn..." She grumbled,holding her wound to try and stop the blood from flowing,but the wound was too deep and long. The kishin grabbed her then slammed her everywhere.

She coughed before getting thrown to a tree hardly. Chiisana slid downwards,coughing up some of her blood. She can't even stand up. Her being thrown and slammed around broke some of her bones.

"H-help…" She mumbled,her vision getting blurry. The last thing she saw was the kishin egg going to her,about to kill her when it froze. It suddenly got sliced in half,leaving the soul.

She tried to see who it was,but her vision was too blurry. "Chiisana… Chiisana,hang on !" He yelled. It was a guy's voice. She coughed one last time then closed her eyes,falling unconscious.

[Before that…]

"I told you,don't put your wall too hard ! Look what you did !" Akeno lectured his brother,sighing. Ameno sighed,looking sorry. "Yeah yeah… I'll apologize to her once she gets back…" Ameno mumbled.

"Good. And change yourself. You're hurting her." Akeno grumbled,going to the fridge to drink some soda. He was walking back to the sofa when he accidentally bumped Chiisana's picture,making it fall to the ground.

"What the…" Akeno blinked,picking up the picture frame. The glass was completely shattered. Akeno started feeling strange. Something was up,and it's dangerous…

He was thinking what it is,then it shot to his mind. Chiisana. "Ameno,scythe form." Akeno said. He nodded then went to his scythe form,catching him and rushing outside.

"The road's wet…" Akeno blinked. "It just finished raining. We can't follow her footsteps." Ameno sighed. "Let's search in the forest." Akeno muttered,running to the forest grounds.

He was looking around,holding the scythe. There were two pathways,left and right. He was about to choose right when he heard something.

"Crap !" A girl's voice yelled. Akeno quickly went left the searched around. "Chiisana !" He yelled, but there was no response. He continued looking around,hearing slams and swings of a blade.

"Akeno,I can see something there !" Ameno yelled. Akeno nodded then searched his way until he saw a kishin egg,attacking a girl.

The twin's eyes both widened,thinking one thought. "Shit !" They cursed in unison,Akeno running to the place. His heart almost shattered when he saw his meister,bruised and wounded. The kishin egg was about to kill her.

He gritted his teeth then sliced the kishin egg in half,killing it. "Chiisana… Chiisana,hang on !" Akeno yelled as he ran to her,setting Ameno aside. Chiisana stayed awake for a while,but she fell unconscious after a few seconds.

"Chiisana,don't play with me ! You gotta be okay !" He yelled,trying to keep her awake. "Akeno,she has a deep wound. But I know she's still breathing…" Ameno sighed in relief,Akeno trying to pick her up.

"You'll be fine,Chii…" Akeno mumbled,placing her on his back. Ameno changed back to his weapon form then followed Akeno as he ran,holding their meister.