Chapter 5: New Girl

Chiisana's POV

"Ugh… Chii,wake up,you sleepyhead ! It's time for school !"

Dang it. I groggily sat up,rubbing my temples. "Shut up." I mumbled. "Just stand up and follow what Ameno said. You know that guy." Akeno sighed then went out of my room.

Psh… Good thing,Akeno's around ! Dang that ice cold guy. =____=

Oh,by the way. I'm Chiisana Lockheart. Well,the guy who called me 'Sleepyhead' is Ameno Watanabe. Tch. He's one of my dual scythes.

"Daydreaming,Chii ? Duh,it's 7:30 already ! Get your a*s up and take a shower !" Ugh,speak of the devil. I grumbled then stood up,going to the bathroom. "Yeah yeah. Shut up,Ameno."

"Psh. You shouldn't say those things at Chii !" Akeno looked at his twin brother. Yep,they're twins. But they are COMPLETE opposites. "What ? You like her ?" Ameno spoke.

"No ! But that's a girl. Girls are respected." Akeno sighed. "Yeah yeah." Ameno grumbled. I just ignored them then took a bath. Psh…

I still can't remove in my mind about what happened yesterday. That three stripe haired kid. He's also obssessed with symmetry…

Well,that's why I chose those twin scythes to be my weapons. Duh ?

I finished taking a bath after a while. I wore my normal dress as usual. The black and white one with the black scarf ? (refer to the story's display picture)

I slipped my boots on then went outside,locking the door behind me. The twins followed,Ameno having his earphones tucked in his ears.

"Hey Chii." Akeno smiled,looking at me. "Yeah ?" I asked,looking at him. "What's the school's name again ?" He asked.

"DWMA. Short for Death Weapon Meister Academy." I smiled. He nodded,looking back to his book. "Okay,thanks." He chuckled.

I stepped on the staircase,sighing. Here we are,DWMA ! Behold !

I quickly ran my way to the end of the staircase,stopping infront of the huge school.

"Hey,Chii !" Akeno panted,holding onto my shoulder as he caught his breath. "You run too fast !" He grumbled.

I laughed,patting his back. "Sorry." I smiled. Akeno calmly walked,shoving his hands in his pockets. "So this is how it looks like." He calmly said. I stared at the school,scanning it. And it looked…

"Hey,it's perfectly symmetrical !!!" I chuckled. Akeno smiled. "Oh. Yeah." He laughed. "Symmetry. That word again. Can you please quit that ?" Ameno grumbled.

"Tch,just shut up,RAIN !" I yelled,annoyed. Well,his name meant 'Rain'. =_____=

"Akeno,you have that map stuff ?" I looked at him. He smiled then pulled the small paper out from his pocket.

"Here. It says that we have to go to the Death Room to be enrolled." He chuckled. I nodded then went inside.

We walked to the hallway of the school. Well,it's kind of a labrynith cause there are way too many staircases and corners. Psh.

Akeno said the directions,and finally,we reached a huge iron door. With a skull on top.

"Skulls,huh ?" I laughed. Akeno shrugged then went inside. Both of us walked in,Ameno following behind.

There were red stuff above the hallway. Cool. They look like the thing used to chop people's head off.

"Goodie,another transfer~!"