Chapter 29: Kaide's first day !

"Sid said you're in the same class as ours ! Yay !" Chiisana smiled as she dragged Kaide behind her. Kaide cluelessly followed. "Well… Are there still free meisters around ?" Kaide blinked. "Not sure but… I know you'll find one." She smiled.

They both were walking when Chiisana heard murmurs. Chiisana stopped. "Uhm… Kaide,can you wait here ?" She asked. "Sure." Kaide chuckled. Chiisana went to the corner,slightly curious.

She can't see the people,but it's obvious that it's Kid and her twins.

"Who'll go first ?"

"Me."

"No,me."

"Psh… You twins… I'll just go first."

"Fine."

"Be sure to keep this as a secret,kay ?"

"Yeah yeah."

Chiisana blinked,stepping out from her hiding place. "What are you three talking about ?" She asked. The three got startled. "C-chiisana !" Akeno slightly laughed. "Uhm… Oh ! We're planning something for your birthday !" Ameno joined. "Birthday ? But it's April. My birthday's still in June." Chiisana said. The twins sweatdropped. "I forgot…"  Ameno thought. Chiisana furrowed her eyebrows. "Seriously. What's that all about ?" She asked. "Uh…" Kid tried to think. "That's it ! Well… It's a guy's talk. You're not a lesbian,so you don't need to know anything about it." Kid said. Ameno and Akeno looked at him.

"But she always acts like she is !" They said in unison. Chiisana growled,yelling at them with an annoyed vein. "SHUT THE HELL UP ! I'M NOT !" She yelled,kicking them both in the face. Kid just sighed,watching from behind as the meister scolded her weapons. Kaide was peeking in the corner,seeing Kid. He just ran beside him,watching. "Seriously,are they like this everyday ?" He asked. Kid laughed. "No. Just today,I guess." Kid shrugged.

Chiisana blinked,seeing Kaide. She quickly stood straight then smiled. "Hehe… Hi Kaide…" She nervously laughed. "I still can't believe,the Lockheart family's princess is that harsh." Kaide chuckled.

"You don't say…" Akeno pouted. Ameno quickly agreed. "Psh." She grumbled,hitting the back of their heads with a fist. "Ow !" They groaned. "Stand up ! The floor's dirty !" She yelled,pinching each one of the twins' ears and pulling them upwards. "Ow ow ow ow ow ! Stop it !" Ameno groaned. "It hurts !" Akeno added. When they finally stood in their own feet,she released their ears.

"I still can't believe,those three can match wavelengths. They really do fight a lot." Kid shrugged. Kaide laughed. "Maybe they're soulmates." He shrugged. Kid elbowed his stomach. "Ow ! Why do that ?" Kaide groaned. "Even though you're a prince,I'm a shinigami. And my father's the ruler of this school. She's mine." Kid sighed.

The three continued to have a yelling & hitting contest,but they are following the two. Kaide just sighed. "Seriously… I still don't know how you and that twins fell in love with our princess…" Kaide mumbled. Kid laughed. "I already love her since we were kids. I told her before,but she misunderstood it as a "Friendly Love"." Kid shrugged. "But it's nice cause she forgot about it. Cause if she doesn't,we'd be having awkward stances now." Kid added.

"Oooohhhh… How sweet of you." Kaide chuckled. "Well… For you three,it's a 'may the best one win' game." He patted his back. Kid smiled then nodded. "I'll be better than best."

~~~~~~~

"Kaide's been getting a lot of stares…" Chiisana whispered to Akeno,who was beside her. Kaide was introducing himself in front. "What do you expect ? First,he's a prince. Second,he has looks." Ameno joined in with a shrug.

"I'm Kaide Lockheart,19 years old and still a meisterless scythe." He smiled then slightly bowed. "Well… People here are around 15-17 in age… You're the eldest one." Stein said. "Wonder what a 19 year old's insides would look like…" He mumbled. Kaide froze,then just nervously laughed. "W-well… Maybe just the same… I guess…" Kaide said with a smile and a slight wave. He's just like Tsubaki's guy version.

"Hmph… He's stealing my spotlight." Blackstar grunted with an annoyed look. "Don't be rude… He's just a transfer." Tsubaki smiled. "Well,they both have the same last name as Chiisana's." Maka blinked. "Yep. And he's also a scythe…" Soul stretched. "He's Chiisana's elder brother." Kid said with a plain expression. "Brother ? She has one ?" Liz asked. Patti laughed. "So… She's that girl in your past that you fell in love with ?" Kid froze as the other 5 looked at him. "You love—"

"SHHH ! PLEASE,DON'T SAY IT LOUDLY !" Kid stood up,yelling. He froze again when the whole class looked at him. Stein looked at him,his glasses having reflections. "Spill it out. What's the secret ?" Stein laughed. Kaide blinked as Kid looked at him,pleading to change the subject. Kaide winked,which caused some of the girls to gasp,then poked Stein's shoulder. "Uhm… Professor Stein,right ? Where should i… Sit ?" He blinked again. Stein looked at her,then smiled.

"There's still a weaponless meister around here. Hmmm… There. Aihara Syvle.. Go sit beside her." Stein pointed at a girl with long blue green hair tied into a slight side ponytail and also with red,huge glasses,hair leaning in front of her. "M-me…?" "Thanks,professor Stein !" Kaide smiled then walked to the seat. Eyes followed his gaze as he sat beside her,smiling brightly. "Hey." He said,looking at her.

She blinked,then looked back. "Hi…" She mumbled. "Can I call you Aihara ?" He asked. She just nodded. "I'm Kaide." He smiled again then took her hand,shaking it. "Uh… Hi…" She slightly smiled back.

"I see… He's good at making friends." Kid blinked as he watched. "He got almost all of the girls' eyes when he walked." Chiisana shrugged. Kid slowly sat down as Stein started his lessons. "He's a prince. It's normal. I also think Chiisana has a cute brother." Liz said. Patti giggled. "Sis has another crush again~" She hummed. "Shut up." Liz grumbled.