Chapter 20: Damn that bottle !

They both blushed,taking their arms back. They both looked at the side,awkwardly speaking. "Uhm… S-sorry about that… I was scared of getting injuries again…" Chiisana stuttered. "I-it's fine… I understand…" Kid replied. Chiisana bit her cheek from the inside. She's feeling lucky cause Kid didn't felt how fast her heart was beating that time. Little did she know,Kid was feeling the same.

It was both their first time of being awkwardly close to each other. No doubt,their faces were both red. Kid quickly slipped the curtain on the hooks,fixing it to be symmetrical,then carefully got down. "W-well… I'll go back to the stage now…" Kid mumbled. Chiisana nodded then saw her twins going back with a bunch of curtains. "We're back !" Akeno chuckled,dumping the cloth beside him.

Chiisana was awkwardly quiet. "Cool.. Uhm… Let's go move to the next window…" Chiisana slightly smiled then got down,then took the chair. She went to the next window after. "Did we miss something…?" Ameno blinked. "I guess we did. But I'm sure it made her feel awkward." Akeno shrugged.

"Of course. She got really close to Kid earlier. The chair moved so they thought they'd fall,causing them to hug each other." Liz whispered. "Wait… WHAT ?!" Ameno and Akeno reacted. They both felt jealous about it. Chiisana sighed then pinched the two's ears. "I'm freakingly waiting ! Let's get this done,I'm hungry !" She scolded. The twins groaned,pleading to let their ears go.

She did then huff,taking the small ladder and then climbing it. She took a curtain then easily slipped it on the hooks cause the ladder was higher than the chair. "There." She smiled.

[Time skip]

"Tadaaaaaaaa~ !" Patti giggled. "We're finally done ! Aww… How I miss Spots !" Patti chirped,hugging her girraffe stuff toy. "That's hard. Carrying tables everywhere in this big dance hall is a pain." Soul said,stretching. "Ha ! Your god feels still fine though !" Blackstar bragged. Soul's eyes twitched. "You already got tired after 8 chairs ! You made me handle the rest !" Soul retorted.

"It's fine. Carrying tables are fun." Maka laughed. "And it seems like the pin design me and Tsubaki made worked out. The tables look elegant." Maka added. Tsubaki smiled. "Yep." She giggled.

"And those curtains…" Kid blinked. Chiisana gulped,looking at him. "Is there something wrong with those ?" She asked. "No. To be honest,you did it nicely." Kid smiled then patted her head. "You…"  Ameno thought,slightly glaring at Kid. "Point stealer !"  Akeno mentally huffed. "Everything's so symmetrical ! Good job everyone !" Kid chuckled.

"Uhm… Wait. Lord Death said it's on friday,right ? Then why do we have to fix this now ?" Liz asked. "We don't have classes tomorrow for some getting ready for the masquerade ball. So that's it." Kid shrugged. "Ahhh…" Chiisana nodded.

"Well,I know we all are tired. And since it's a masquerade ball,identities should be hidden. Boys will stay in my house until friday night. Girl's stay at Chiisana's. Deal ?" Kid smiled. Everyone smiled. "Deal !" They said in unison. "Okay. Soul and Blackstar will fetch the male twins at 8:00. Then Liz and Patti will leave at 8:00 also so see ya all tonight !" Kid smiled. Everyone nodded then went back to their homes.

As said,the girls are now in Chiisana's appartment,and boys are in Kid's manor. "So,I'm bored." Akeno huffed. "Wanna do something ?" Kid suggested. "Truth or dare ?" Blackstar blinked. "No. I hate those." Ameno said. "Well,here. I thought of something." Soul made his toothy grin.

"Spin the bottle. Then the person who gets pointed at by the bottle will tell who he likes. Game ?" Soul said. "Sounds nice. Game !" Akeno chuckled. "There will be consequences to those who don't have the guts to say,okay ?" Blackstar chuckled.

"Sure." Kid stood up,then went to the kitchen. He got back with an empty bottle. "Let's start." Kid chuckled,spinning the bottle as he sat down. Everyone watched the bottle as it slowed down,stopping at…

"Blackstar. Tell who the unlucky girl is." Ameno joked. "Shut up. She's lucky cause she made her god fall head over heels !" Blackstar retorted. "Yeah yeah. Just say it." Soul grumbled. "Tsubaki. There,happy ?" Blackstar pouted.

"I knew it !" Soul laughed. "Yeah yeah." Blackstar grumbled. Blackstar took the bottle then spinned it again,watching it land on…

"Soul !" Kid laughed. "Psh. Don't tell her,okay ? It's Maka." Soul grinned. "Woah. So you didn't mind those Maka-Chops you had ?" Blackstar blinked. "Well,she might be like that,but she's someone cool. You won't understand cause you're not me." Soul huffed. Everyone chuckled then Ameno spinned the bottle.

"Dang it." Akeno face-palmed. "I hate you,Ameno." He grumbled. Ameno stuck his tongue out. "It's the bottle. Not me." He laughed. He just sighed. "Who is it ?" Kid asked. "Chiisana…" Akeno muttered. "Wait,WHAT ?!" Kid looked at him like he was insane.

Everyone looked back at him. "Yeah. So ?" Ameno blinked. "Nothing…" Kid mumbled. "Oooohhh… I smell something fishy around here…" Blackstar and Soul laughed. Kid just hit their heads then spinned the bottle. And it landed on…

"Heheheheh. Finally,your turn !" Akeno laughed at his twin. "Tch. It's Chiisana. Simple as that. Now spin that damn bottle and continue." He grumbled. "Wait… WHAT THE HELL ?!" The other three blinked. "What ?" Ameno blinked also.

"You two both like Chiisana ?" Soul asked. "That girl has something ! She made twins fall." Blackstar said. "Well… Not just the twins…" Kid joined in. Soul and Blackstar looked at him. "You mean…" Soul mumbled.

"Yeah,I also do like Chiisana." Kid shrugged. "WOAH WOAH WOAH !" Blackstar looked shocked. He stood up then sprinted to the door. Of course,Kid and the twins grabbed him then brought him back to the sala. "You're not telling her !" Akeno warned. "But that girl—" "Tell her. And I'll make sure Tsubaki knows everything you said earlier." Ameno glared. Blackstar gulped,then nodded. "Fine !" He huffed.

Soul chuckled. "Well,let's call it a night. We'll still have to get ready for that party." Soul said then yawned. "Night." He went inside the room Kid made him use. "He's right. We'll be sleeping too." Akeno agreed. "Remember my words,okay ?" Ameno mumbled then went to sleep with his twin. "Yeah. I swear." Kid sighed.

"I know." Blackstar shrugged,then went in a room. "Night." Blackstar said. "Night." Kid replied then went to his room,drifting to sleep.