Chapter 2: Castle

Kid's POV

"We're here !" I smiled. Liz and Patti turned back to their normal forms,Liz yawning.

"Ahhhh~ Finally !" Liz stretched her hands.

"Hehehe~" Patti giggled. I scanned the castle,and it quickly captured my eyes.

"It's… It's…" I mumbled in amazement.

"IT'S PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL !"

I smiled,looking at the whole castle. It wasn't that huge. Only 3 floors,I assume. But the view… IT'S SO SYMMETRICAL !

"Liz,Patti,let's go inside to explore this wonderful castle !"

"Hai hai~!" Patti giggled,running inside.

Liz and me followed,my eyes scanning the hallway. It's all symmetrical ! Even the designs… Everything !

"Hey Kiddo-kun,where are we supposed to go ? Left,middle,or right ?" She blinked,looking at us. I walked beside her then saw 3 staircases. One in the left,one in the middle,and one in the right.

"Hmm… Middle." I smiled,going to the staircase. The twins followed quietly behind me.

"Kid… Are you sure this is the way…?" Liz asked. I looked at her then nodded. "It's the way of symmetry,Liz !" I laughed,stepping on the last step.

Anonymous' POV

I watched as the guy with 3 white stripes in his hair walked with two other girls. Hmmm… I wonder why they chose the middle.

"Look,there's a door !" The girl with the short hair pointed at a huge iron door. The guy looked at it,then smiled.

"See ? It's the way of symmetry. Maybe that's the way to the witch." He smiled,going inside.

Tch… They're not aware of the traps,huh ? Okay then. I'll just let the traps activate on them,then I'll just follow. ;)

Kid's POV

"W-what is this…?" Liz asked,hiding behind me. Well,the door Patti found led us to a huge room. I took a step then something on the ground started glowing.

"What the…" I looked startled,looking at the tile I was stepping at.

"Kid,watch out !" Patti yelled,which got me back to senses. Blades went through our way.

I quickly ducked,dodging all of the knives. Holy…

"Thanks,Patti." I sighed,activating my beelzebub.

"We can't activate more of those." I sighed again. I started flying to the exit,but then Liz yelled and stopped me.

"What ?" I looked at her. Her face showed in the pistol,pointing at the exit.

"It has red overlapping lines. I think it's a lazer." She said. I picked up a medium sized rock then threw it at the red lines. As soon as it went through a line,it was sliced into two.

"Woah…" Liz mumbled. I sighed,thinking of a way how to get out of the lazer maze.

"Hmm… Let's try this." I smiled,shooting the lazer screen. It somehow made a hole,but the lazer's regenerating to it's normal form.

"Okay,we just need to be fast." I smirked,shooting at it a lot of times and then flying inwards.