Chapter 3: Here it goes

Kid's POV

"Another door ?" I sighed as I looked up at the door. This time,it has vines and stuff above.

"Maybe that's the real witch's lair." Liz shrugged.

"Who knows. Well,let's go inside." I smiled,opening it. My eyes widened when I scanned the place.

"S-such… Symmetry…" I mumbled,looking around. "Kid,stop it. You have to be alert ! Who knows… Maybe ghosts are around…" Liz shuddered. Patti giggled. "Come on,sis ! There are no ghosts around !! Hehehe~" Patti laughed.

I got back to senses when the door shut closed. Liz looked scared,Patti just laughed.

"Stop it,Patti…" I mumbled. I took a few steps forward,then the ground started shaking. Then the witch appeared.

Liz's POV

Nggggghhhhh… Scary… TT^TT "H-hell no…" Kid mumbled. I looked at the witch,and then.

"Kid,don't tell me…" I mumbled. "SHE'S PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL !" Kid smiled,dropping me and Patti down. "What the hell,Kid ?!" I grumbled.

"Uhm… Sis…" Patti blinked. "Kid,that's a witch !" I yelled.

The witch laughed,looking at Kid. "So… You love my art,huh ?" She grinned. Kid stared at the witch,not even replying.

"You're Lord Death's son,right ? Hmm… So you're also a meister sent here to end me." The witch glared. "Kid,get back here !" I yelled.

Anonymous POV

I quietly entered the room where the guy with the three white stripes in his hair entered. Tch… He used that flying skateboard ! Now only 2/8 traps are activated !! >< He activated the blade stuff and the laser. Damn. I had to dodge bombs,missiles,landmines,and to run quickly to the exit cause the roof almost fell on me ! Argh !! >< Dang that 3 striped guy !

I opened the door and luckily,no one noticed. The guy isn't holding his pistols this time… Oooh,so the girls are the pistols… Cool.

The witch started attacking the guy. But the guy didn't even used his pistols to fight back. Tch,idiot.

"Kid ! Fight back ! You'll die if you don't !" One of the pistols said. "B-but the—" The kid was cut off by the witch's attack. She sent vines at him,smashing him everywhere.

"Ignore the freaking symmetry ! You have to fight ! She'll take your soul !" The face of tho girl with the straight hair appeared in the pistol.

'Kid' got himself slammed to a wall. He coughed,wiping the blood off from the corner of his mouth. Psh… So he can't harm the witch because she's symmetrical ?! Idiot !

Should I even help this guy ?!

"Dammit,Kid !" The pistol yelled. Tch. I guess I don't have any other choice… I'll carry guilt for the rest of my life if I let this guy die.