Chapter 7: Twins

Chiisana's POV

"—happen." Akeno sighed,continuing his interrupted sentence. I looked at him then laughed. "Idiot."

"Blackstar !" The girl sighed then went to the unconscious guy. "Sorry,he's just too loud." Kid sighed,going over to pick his book up. Everyone followed to look at Blackstar,so we did also.

"Sorry about Blackstar…" The girl shyly smiled,sweatdropping.

"Well,it's his fault. He's too loud." Maka said with an annoyed face. "You don't say." Soul chuckled.

When the boy finally got his consciousness back,he sat up,scratching his head. "I thought Maka's the only one who do that…" He grumbled.

The girl slightly laughed. The boy took a glance at me and the twins,blinking. "Hey… Are you one of those new students ?" He asked with a curious face.

"Uhm… Yeah." I smiled. "Hmmm… Since you're new and you still don't officialy know your god's name,I'll let you take on my spotlight…" He grinned,standing up.

"I'm Blackstar,the one who'll surpass god !" He pointed at himself using his thumb,holding his other hand out. I took it then slightly shook it. "Chiisana Lockheart." I smiled.

"Hi Chiisana." The girl smiled,standing up also. She dusted herself,before smiling brightly. "I'm Tsubaki." She said with a slight giggle.

"The scentless flower..?" I blinked,looking at her. "Exactly." She smiled.

"Hey,you also have twins ?" Blackstar blinked,looking at the two behind me. "Well… Yeah…"

Maka joined in,looking at us. "Are they your partners ?" She asked. Akeno nodded.

"Well,I'm Akeno. And this is— Hey… Where the hell's that guy…" He blinked,looking around.

"The one who agreed with Maka for me being an idiot ?" Soul grumbled,shoving his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

"Yeah,I guess…" I joined in. "I saw him walking to the seat in the back part. There." Soul said,pointing at the far table.

Ameno was sitting there,reading a book. This idiot…

"Ameno-kun ! Get back here !" I yelled,looking at him. He sighed,ignoring me. I just sighed also.

"So… Your twins' name is Akeno and… Ameno ?" Soul asked. "Yep." I looked back at them. "First,they almost look exactly like each other. Second,the only difference between their names is one letter… It'll be hard to recognize who is who ! Even your god's confused !" Blackstar said. Everyone laughed.

"Just remember the attitude. Ameno-kun's quiet,sometimes he doesn't even talk. But I'm the total opposite. I'm one hell of a noisy guy." Akeno smiled,making a peace sign.

Everyone nodded. "It's obvious. You look cheery." Maka smiled. "And that guy over there looks… Cold,I guess. He has the same plain expression." Soul added.

"Maybe he's kind when he opens up.." Tsubaki said. "He always calls me names. Sleepyhead,idiot,dork,moron,stupid,dumb,symmetry girl. I doubt it." I laughed.

"Atleast,you are perfectly symmetrical with those guys…" Kid sighed. "They look the same !" He added.

"Awww… Come on,Kid. You also look symmetrical." I smiled,patting his head. He just smiled back.

"Kiddo-kun !"

Some cheery voice yelled from the room entrance. Everyone looked at the source,seeing two girls with hats. One with the short hair and blue,cheery eyes. The other was tall,wearing the same red blouse as the other girl,partnered with pants and boots.

"Oh,hey Patti." Kid smiled,waving at them. "What are you all doing ?" The tall girl asked.

"Nothing. Oh,here. Chiisana,meet my weapons. Liz and Patti." Kid hovered to the tall girl,then the other.

"Oohhh~ Hi !" Patti,I guess,said. She looked really cheerful. "Do you also like girraffes ?" She asked. "Uhm… Yeah,I guess…" I slightly smiled.

"Patti,no one here is addicted to girraffes. Except you." 'Liz' sighed. She then glanced at me,smiling. "I'm Liz,Patti's older sister." She said.

"Uhm… Hi…" I smiled. Liz looked at me. "You're that Chiisana Lockheart,right ? Everyone's talking about you !" She said. I blinked.

"Huh ?" I asked. "They were talking about your skill. Wielding dual scythes is a rare one." Liz smiled.

"You're wielding two scythes ?!" Everyone except Me,Kid,Akeno,and the twins asked. I nodded.

"Yep." I smiled. "Well,we found Chii-san in the streets. So we decided to take her as our meister." Akeno spoke,patting my head.

"Opposite of our story. I was the one who picked Liz and Patti." Kid laughed. Liz just agreed.

"Everyone,get back to your seats." Someone with gray hair and green eyes spoke. Everyone did,so Akeno sat beside Kid. I dragged Ameno to our spot then sat beside Akeno.