Chapter 8: Sound Asleep

"Uhm... He looks... Creepy..." Chiisana mumbled with a slight hint of fear. Kid laughed,overhearing the mumble of the girl.

"He's our homeroom teacher,Dr. Stein. Well,he's a bit... Creepy. But he's nice." Kid smiled. Chiisana just nodded.

"Hey,you over there." The teacher with those stitches pointed at me.

"You and that two... Twins beside you,come over here." He added. A slight chill went through the petite girl's spine. She was kind of creeped off.

"Stand up,dumbass." Ameno hit the head of the brown haired girl. Chiisana groaned,standing up with an irritated glare.

"Yeah yeah,knock it off." She grumbled. She made her way to the classroom's front,together with the twins.

"Introduce yourselves." Stein said with a plain expression.

"U-uhm... Hi.." The shy girl looked at the whole class. Her eyes automatically landed on Kid,who was watching her with a smile.

"Don't be shy."

The young reaper mouthed. A slight smile crawled to the lips of the dual scythe meister.

"I'm Chiisana Lockheart. Dual scythe meister,and I'm already 16 years old."

A chorus of 'Oohhh's and 'Wow's were heard from the class.

"Akeno Watanabe. 17,demon scythe."

"Ameno Watanabe. And the same what Akeno said." Ameno said with the tone of boredom. Well,one thing's for sure. Everyone thinks that they're total opposites.

"You three look just fine for dissection... Especially the girl." Stein said with a creepy grin.

Akeno and Chiisana looked at the teacher with an Are-you-freaking-crazy look. Ameno just looked at him with a bored look. The teacher laughed,looking back at the class.

"Just kidding. Anyways,go back to your seats." Stein said with a smile.

The three went back to their seats,as said.

~~~Lunch time~~~

"Hey Akeno,can you three join us in the rooftop ? Like,eat with us." Kid smiled. "Yeah yeah~! More people,more fun !" Patti said,clasping her hands together as she looked at the guy's blue eyes. Akeno laughed,rolling his white sleeves. "Sure sure. Let me tell Chii-san first."

(Well,to those who are curious,Akeno has orange hair,blue eyes,and he's wearing clothes like Maka's uniform,paired with black pants. (Just without the black coat.) Ameno's the same,but he's wearing blue long sleeves paired with black pants. That's all ! xD Back to the story ;D )

"Chii-san,Kid wants us to- Oh..." Akeno can't help but to chuckle at the sight of his sleeping meister. Ameno stood up and was about to hit the innocent girl's head,but his elder brother stopped him.

"Stop waking her that way,Ameno-kun... I get the feeling that she feels unwanted by you..." The kind scythe said,looking at the sleeping meister.

"Hmph. Whatever." The cold voice of the younger Watanabe said.

"So,what did she sa- Oh goodie..." Kid's startled face looked at the girl.

"That girl's such a sleepyhead. No wonder why I always have to hit her." Ameno grumbled. Akeno glared at his twin as he felt a spark through his chest.

"Psh... Sometimes I doubt if you even care for our meister." Akeno mumbled.

Kid watched the twins fight over their meister. Well,they may look symmetrical. But he thinks he's lucky. Cause even though his partners are somewhat dumb or dense,they care for him.

Akeno let a long sigh escape his lips as he nudged Chiisana's shoulders. "Chii-san... Wake up..." He softly mumbled.

The brown haired girl started opening her eyes,revealing the shining brown orbs behind the closed eyelids. "Huh..."

Kid watched her,his cheeks having a slight blush. 'Damn,she looks so cute !' He thought.

"It's lunch time,you dumbass. Sleeping in the first day of school. Ameno hissed as he shoved his hands in his pockets. Chiisana stood up,looking at the orange haired teen with a slight hint of anger.

"Ever since we became partners,you always call me that way." She grumbled. Akeno patted the 16 year old girl as she looked away.

"Let's just go. The others are waiting for us in the rooftop. They want to have some picnic stuff,I guess." Akeno said with a slight smile. Chiisana nodded then started walking off with him.

"Hey Kid,you coming ?" Chiisana paused,looking back at the young reaper.

"Yeah. Following behind you." Kid smiled. Chiisana nodded then left with Akeno. Kid sighed,looking at the other Watanabe.

"Sometimes,try being kind at anyone. Well,especially her. Cause one day maybe you regret acting like an ass everytime she's around." Kid said,running to follow the two.

Ameno looked at him as he ran off. 'Maybe... That Kid guy is right... I also get the feeling she feels upset about how I treat her...'

Ameno sighed as he followed,slowly walking.