Chapter 23: The arrogant male

Chiisana went inside to get a drink. She took a glass of iced tea then went back to the balcony. She sighed,looking at the stars.

"Finally found you." A male's voice startled her. She looked at the person,seeing a male wearing a blue mask and a blue suit. "Uhm… Don't tell me you already—" "Chiisana Lockheart. Yep. I already know you." He laughed. She groaned in confusion. "Am I really that easy to recognize ?" She asked,taking her mask off then throwing it to the balcony,watching it fly off. The male just chuckled. "You're so naive. You didn't even noticed you made 3 people fall head over heels for you." He chuckled,his voice slightly changing because the mask hid his mouth.

"Who are you ?" She quickly asked. "A close friend of yours. A very close friend." The male replied. And yep,you,reader,guessed it right. The male is Ameno,but our little Chii doesn't know.

"Three… I made… Three ? Psh. You're lying." Chiisana fake laughed. "Are you really that dumb ? Why am I even here ?" He sighed. "Well… Maybe because I want to tell you something." He shrugged. Chiisana was about to speak when another song played. He quickly grabbed her hands then placed them in their postions,starting to slow dance with her.

"What is it…?" Chiisana blinked. Ameno pulled her closer,making them both look at each other's eyes. "Well… I love this girl. Her name is Chiisana Lockheart,she's dancing with me,and is now looking at me. She's too naive,she didn't even suspected I'll say this." He said. Chiisana pouted. "Should I laugh now ?" She mumbled.

Ameno slightly chuckled,spinning her around as they continued dancing. "But hey. Really. I really am in love with you." He said. Chiisana blinked. "Seriously… Is this planned ? You can stop now…" Chiisana sighed.

"Do you want me to kiss you just to make you believe that this is not planned or a joke ?" He snorted. Chiisana blinked. "You won't try." When the song finished,Chiisana laughed then let go. "Whoever planned this,go on ! Show yourself ! I already—" Chiisana got shocked. The male turned her face to him then kissed her forehead. "You're lucky I'm saving your first kiss." He mumbled before leaving into the crowd. Chiisana stood there,dumbfounded. "What the hell just… Happened…" She mumbled.

Ameno slightly laughed behind his mask,but inside,he was blushing redder than a tomato. "At least I get to kiss even her forehead…"  He happily thought.

Chiisana facepalmed. Great,she removed her mask. Well,she was always memorized by the guys she heard confess to her,so she thought it is useless. "Dang…" She sighed,drinking the iced tea in one try. She went back in,grumbling. "These confess stuff is messing with my head…" She mumbled.

When she got back to the food place,she saw girls drinking wine. "Hmm… Wonder what that thing tastes…" She thought to herself. She just shrugged,then took a glass and a bottle of wine. "It's not bad to try." She slightly laughed,going to the balcony again.

Kid was in the middle of the crowd. He can hear murmurs of "Have you seen Kid ?" "Sadly,no. I can't find his three striped hair everywhere !" "Aww… Our prince's hiding…" and stuff. He just chuckled. "Those assymetrical lines are gone for a bit." He mumbled. Suddenly,he heard a groan of disappoinment.

"This thing's not that delicious…" She mumbled. Kid turned his head to the balcony,seeing Chiisana looking at the glass of wine. "Wasn't she supposed to be wearing a mask…?" Kid thought. But he felt happy when he saw her giggle.

He made his way to the balcony,smiling. "Hey,Chii."