Chapter 34: Tonight

Chiisana sighed,walking in the hallways. The twins were beside her,like usual,but something changed. Akeno's all awkward to Chiisana,and Ameno's back to his quiet background. But he's not as rude as before. "It's so quiet…" Chiisana thought. "Normally,Akeno will make topics and Ameno will tease him…" She thought. "And Akeno… It was just Blackstar's fault. Why he kissed me,right ?" She blinked. They were walking when they passed by Kid and his pistols,as usual. Kid noticed her deep in thought,so he smiled then stopped in front of her. "Hey." He smiled. Chiisana blinked, then smiled brightly. "Kiddo-kun !" Kid blinked,slightly irritated by the nickname. But he just smiled,considering it's her.

Chiisana just giggled. "Hi Chiisana~!" Patti smiled. Chiisana smiled back. "Hi Patti." She patted her head. "Psh… Dang that rain yesterday ! The sleepover was canceled…" Liz sighed. "It's fine. We can do it again sometime." Chiisana smiled.

"Uh… Chii-san…" Akeno poked. Chiisana turned,blinking. "Yes ?" She asked. "Ameno and I will go to the classroom,okay ?" He smiled. "Woah… First time you talked without stuttering after that kiss…" Chiisana thought. "Okay. Sure." She smiled back. He just nodded then walked off with Ameno.

"Uwaaaaa~! Sis,there's a girraffe hat in there !" Patti smiled,clinging on Liz's arm. "Huh ? Where ?" Liz blinked. "Theeeeere~!" Patti chirped,dragging her. Liz got dragged,leaving Kid and Chiisana alone.

"Good job Patti." Liz patted her head,giving her a bag of sweets. Patti giggled,taking it. "I'm sure Kid loved our plan on leaving them alone." Liz smiled. "Yep~! I think they make a cute couple~!" Patti chirped again.

Kid watched,then mentally chuckled. "Thanks." He said in his mind. "Well… We're alone…" Chiisana laughed. Kid blinked,then slightly blushed. For him,it's adorable. "There's still a lot of time before classes. Wanna hang out in the school's library ?" He smiled. Chiisana smiled. "Sure !"

~~~~

Chiisana sighed,grabbing a random book. She blinked,seeing the title. "Ex…calibur ?" She said,confused. "Oh… The holy sword !" You smiled,then went beside Kid. "What book did you take ?" He asked. She smiled,then showed it to him.

Kid blinked,then did "that face" when he read the title. Chiisana blinked. "Anything wrong ?" She asked. "No… Nothing." He grumbled,annoyed. "Okay." She shrugged. Minutes passed. She was just reading a book,and Kid's thinking of trying to ask her out for dinner. "U-uhm… Chiisana ?" Kid looked at her. "Yes ?" She blinked.

"Uh… Do you want to… Go out… Tonight ? Uh… Just for dinner… And other stuff.." He said. She looked at him,then smiled. "Sure." She nodded. Kid smiled. "Nice. I'll pick you up 1 hour after classes,okay ?" He slightly laughed. Chiisana laughed then nodded. The bell rang,so they both went in the classroom together.