Chapter 31: The Pocky game

"Finally ! You two are home !" Akeno stood up from the couch. Chiisana blinked. "You're sick,right ?" She asked. "Yeah. But the fever lowered down when I took a nap. So I just took medicines and then slept. So I'm fine now." Akeno smiled. "Good job." Ameno chuckled. "Chiisana-san !" Kaide smiled. Chiisana blinked. "Yes ?" She asked.

"Aihara asked me if I'd like to move in her apartment. Cause… You know. This place only suits for three. So I agreed…" Kaide shrugged. Chiisana laughed. "Sure sure. Just visit us,okay ?" She smiled. Kaide nodded. "Of course !" He chuckled. "I'm moving in her apartment tomorrow. So… Good night !" Kaid smiled. Chiisana just nodded. "Okay okay. Good night." She smiled back. Akeno yawned,then Ameno started dragging him. "Let's go to sleep." Ameno laughed. "Yeah yeah. Good night,Chii !" Akeno smiled,then went in his room. Chiisana just went to her room also. "Good night !" She yelled.

[In the twins' room]

"You seem happy today." Akeno teased. "Shut up." Ameno huffed. "Let me guess,you two are together all the time." He laughed. "Yes. So ?" Ameno sighed. "It's chance ! Does she know now ?" Akeno asked. "Does it look like she does ?" Ameno raised an eyebrow. "And besides… I still can't tell her… I'm too scared…" Ameno laid on his bed. "Well,time goes by fast. Kid might take the first chance he gets." Akeno sighed.

"No. I won't fail again." Ameno grumbled. "No one knows the future." Akeno shrugged,then laid down. "Just shut up." Ameno said then closed his eyes,drifting to sleep.

~~~~~~

"How's your mission ?" Chiisana asked Kid. "Well… Fine. We won against that… Disgusting kishin egg." Kid huffed. Chiisana laughed. "It seems like the enemy's assymmetrical." She said. "Don't remind me… Please…" He shuddered.

Ameno grew jealous,so he joined in. "Hey Chiisana. Want to do a mission ?" Ameno chuckled. Kid pouted,Ameno smirking. "She's mine,idiot."  He thought. "Sure." Chiisana smiled. "Psh. I'm not in the mood." Akeno huffed. Ameno twitched. "Moment breaker…"  He thought.

~~~~~

"Who wants to play the pocky game ?" Patti giggled,holding a box of pocky in her hands. "Pocky game ?" Chiisana asked. "We'll demonstrate. Soul's with Maka,Blackstar's with Tsubaki… And… Since we six have two partners,we should pick our partners !" Patti giggled. Akeno was about to grab Chiisana's hand when Kid noticed,then patted her head. "Let's be partners here." Kid chuckled. Chiisana blinked. "Sure." Chiisana laughed. Akeno just huffed,same as Ameno.

"God damn it !" They both thought.

Akeno just went to Patti,and Patti happily accepted his request. It left Ameno and Liz,then the game started. Patti gave each pair a stick of pocky,then giggled as she explained. "So… You both will try to reach the middle by nibbling on the pocky stick. Then the one who reaches the middle first wins !" Patti laughed.

"But note,the pair might end up to a kiss !" Patti added. Everyone looked at her,shocked. "WHAT ?!" They all said. "There's no way I'll kiss Maka !" Soul huffed. "It said 'might',idiot !" Maka blushed,whacking his head with a book. "Well,Tsubaki's lucky ! She might kiss a star like me !" Blackstar laughed. Tsubaki just sweatdropped. "I guess…" She shrugged.

"I don't really care." Ameno sighed. "I won't let my first kiss leave just because of a stupid game !" Liz retorted. Patti laughed. "It's fine for me. Akeno-kun likes what I like~!" Patti giggled. Akeno just laughed. "I want to give my first kiss to someone else." He shrugged. Patti blinked,then slightly frowned. Yep,she kinda had a crush on Akeno just because he likes girraffes.

"Stop the talk ! Let's just get started !" Kid yelled. Blackstar chuckled. "Excited to kiss Chiisana ?" He smirked. Kid blushed,but he quickly said no. "It's not like that ! I just want to get this over with…" He sighed. Chiisana just laughed.

"It'll be boring if it's just a normal game. Let's do the punishment type." She suggested. "Cool ! If Maka loses,she'll have a date with her father. But if I do,I'll play the piano for you all." Soul grinned. Maka froze. "B-but…" She uttered,then sighed in defeat.

"I'll yell who I love if I lose !" Blackstar proudly said. Everyone looked at him. "Really ?" Kid blinked. "Hell yeah !" He chuckled. Tsubaki just laughed. "I guess that's what I'll do as well…" She smiled.

"What about you six ?" Blackstar asked. "I'll mess with the symmetry with Kid's house if I lose." Liz laughed. "WHAT ?! NO ! I WON'T LET YOU !" Kid retorted. "I guess I'll take the girl I like to a date." Ameno shrugged. The boys looked at him with a surprised expression,especially Kid and Akeno. "You will ?" Akeno asked. Ameno snickered. "Hell yeah." He answered.

"Hmph. I'll kiss the girl I like." Akeno raised an eyebrow. "This is getting interesting…" Chiisana mumbled. "What's for Patti ?" Maka asked. "I'll just go break the symmetry in his room !" Patti chirped. Kid froze,the color draining from him. "NOOOOOOO ! AKENO,DON'T LET HER LOSE !" Kid pleaded. "Well,it'll be a kiss. I can't promise you." Akeno smirked.

Kid's eyes twitched. Then he cleared his throat. "I'll just… I… Uh…" He mumbled. "Chiisana,give him a dare !" Liz yelled. Chiisana sighed. "I don't like the symmetry messed. So maybe he'll just take the girl he likes on a date also." She shrugged. Ameno and Akeno blinked. "Okay." They shrugged.

"What about yours ?" Maka asked. "Mine ? Hmm… Treat you all out for lunch ?" She blinked. Everyone agreed,except Akeno. "Nope. That ain't fun." He smirked. "She has to wear glasses for a whole day." He chuckled. Chiisana froze,stuttering. "W-w-what ?! N-no ! I freaking hate glasses !" She retorted.

"Oooookay ! It's settled ! Let's start !" Liz yelled. Chiisana just sighed in defeat,then held the end of the pocky by her mouth. Everyone else did also. Then started nibbling.

Kid was staring at her brown eyes,holding a challenging stare. Chiisana stared back at his golden pair,then slightly smirked. Everyone was starting to finish. Soul and Maka are halfway‚Blackstar almost winning against Tsubaki, Ameno doing his best as Liz slowed down,not wanting to kiss his lips. Patti was still bubbly,happily nibbling on the pocky stick. But it looked like Akeno was winning. Their's was a 50-50 chance. 50 of kissing and 50 of one winning.

Chiisana was close to the middle,so as Kid. They both took their last bite and…