i. witch bitch

"IT'S NOT A double date

       "IT'S NOT A double date. It is a group thing." Lydia exclaims.

"Do they know it's a group thing?" Allison questions, glancing towards the strawberry blonde. "Because I told you I'm not ready to get back out there."

"You were in France and didn't do any dating for four months?" Lydia groans. "God, you're worse than Sabrina. She spent 2 months with you and she didn't do any dating."

Lydia Martin sat conversing with Allison Argent, one in the passenger's seat while the other was in the drivers side. Allison and Sabrina had just returned from their vacation in France, and her sister couldn't have been more relieved.

Allison had ended up inviting Lydia and Sabrina to France and while Lydia declined Sabrina didn't, so for the first 2 months of summer Sabrina spent them with her sister and then for the last 2 months she went to France. The time she spent in France was great, Allison and her became very close and so did Argent and her, he seemed to not only be protective of Allison, but of Sabrina as well. Even though she was only with them for 2 months he kinda seemed like the dad she never had.

"You know what I want to know?" Allison asks turning to Sabrina. "What happened between Derek and you?"

"Yeah." Lydia says agreeing. "What did happen? It seemed that you guys were okay and know you haven't talked to him or seen him in 4 months."

"Nothing happened." Sabrina explains, "We kissed a couple times and that's it."

"Oh my god, you guys kissed?" Lydia questions slamming on her breaks.

"Lydia, its not the big of a deal." Sabrina say as she starts driving again.

"Well why haven't you guys talked?" Allison asks.

"I don't know, I guess we just haven't." Sabrina tries to explain, she really didn't know herself why they haven't talked. "And what about you Lydia? All summer the only thing you've been doing is hooking up with different guys. And you almost killed me." Sabrina explains. Before she left for France, Lydia came home holding a bottle of bleach and claimed that Sabrina would look so much hotter if her hair was lighter, so she then proceeded to almost burn away Sabrina vision and make her a platinum blonde.

"Oh my gosh." Allison says laughing, "When you told me what she did, I was dying laughing." Allison explains once she stops laughing, then she turned towards Lydia. "So, you're clearly moved on, after Ja-"

"Do not say his name." Lydia snaps.

"Is he okay?" Allison asks, "I mean, did everything work out?"

"The doctors looked like total idiots when he turned out alive, but everyone got over it, and yes Derek taught him the werewolf 101. Like, how not to randomly kill people during a full moon." Lydia explains.

"So, you did talk to him?"

"Yes." Lydia says quickly.

"Uh huh." Allison agrees, "So, you're totally over him?"

"Would I be going on a double date if I wasn't?" Lydia rushes. The strawberry blonde seems to realize her slip up when Allison gives her a look. "Yes, it is a double date. It's not an orgy. You'll live."

"You guys are ridiculous." Sabrina says giggling before she slowly stops as she notices who was parked directly next to them. "Oh, my god."

"What? What's wrong?" Allison asks, turning to look in the same direction Sabrina was. When she finally noticed what Sabrina was looking at, her eyes widened and she turned her head in the other direction. Scott and Stiles were right beside them, Scott looking equally as horrified as Allison. "Oh, my god. Oh, my god. I can't see him. Not now. Lydia, go! Just go!"

"But the lights red." Lydia protests, looking up to see that the light was indeed red.

"Lydia, drive!" Allison exclaims. Sabrina looks back over to the guys to see Stiles rolling down the window on Scott's side, shouting out a "Hey" before he could finish though Lydia took off running the red light.

"Are you okay?" Sabrina asks once they were away from Scott and Stiles. Allison nods signaling she was okay and then it seemed she wasn't.

"Lydia, stop. We need to go back. I need to talk to him." Allison explains.

"Allison it's oka- Lydia why did you stop?" Sabrina questions.

"Because they stopped, too." Lydia says, motioning for them to turn around.

"Why would they stop?" Allison asks..

Sabrina snorts, "It's Stiles and Scott. Do you really want to try applying logic to them?"

Suddenly as they were looking at the guys something ran into the car and shattered the windshield. All three girls let out screams as they struggled to get out of the car. Once they were out Scott and Stiles were standing in front of them, Scott grabbed a hold of Allison while Stiles checked to make sure Sabrina and Lydia weren't hurt.

"It came out of no where, It's like it was crazy." Sabrina explains as Scott goes over to check the dead animal.

"No, it was scared." Scott disagrees. He put his hand on the deer and immediately recoiled. "Actually, terrified."

-

"Fresh men. Tons and tons of freshmen."

Sabrina stares at her sister in disapproval, Allison had the same expression.

"You mean fresh boys. Lydia, they're fourteen."

"Eh, some are more mature than others."

"You know, it's okay to be single. Focus on yourself for a little while, work on becoming a better person." Sabrina explains.

"Allison, Sabrina, I love you. So if you need to do that thing where we talk about me and pretend like we're not actually talking about you, it's totally fine. But I don't want a boyfriend. I want a distraction."

Coming down the hallway, they watched as a pair of boys made their way through the hallway, motorcycle helmets in their hands as they sent each other small smirks. Allison was the first to break the silence.

"Brothers?" She questions.

"Twins." Lydia says with a small smirk on her face.