xxv. sisters intuition

"SCOTT, I THINK I know what she was looking for

       "SCOTT, I THINK I know what she was looking for." Stiles exclaims, showing the backpack to Sabrina and Scott. After Sabrina's mental break down, the girl Scott and Stiles had been trying to find the other night showed up at the school. As a coyote.

"You took the doll from the car?" Scott questions.

Stiles sighs. "Yeah, I thought you could use it! You know, for, like, her scent."

"Where did you get that?" An unfamiliar voice asks causing the trio to turn. "Where did you find this? It belonged to my daughter." The man snatches the doll out of Stiles hands.

"Sorry." Sheriff Stilinski interrupts. "Mr. Tate, I don't know how you heard about this-- if you have your own police scanner or what-- but you can't be here." As Stilinski tries to push Mr. Tate out of the doorway he suddenly stops, looking up questioningly at Mr. Tate. Stilinski pulls back Mr. Tate's jacket to reveal a gun.

"I have a permit." Mr. Tate mumbles, knowing he got caught.

"California schools are gun-free zones, permit or no permit. You need to leave, Mr. Tate. Now." Stilinski commands.

"You find that animal! You find that thing!" Mr. Tate snaps, before walking away.

-

"Xylazine. It's a tranquilizer for horses. For a Werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds." Deaton explains as Sabrina, Isaac, Scott, and Stiles crowd around the operating table. "I only have three. So, whoever's shooting needs to be a damn good shot."

"Allison's a perfect shot." Scott states.

"She used to be." Isaac exclaims. His statement caused Sabrina to think back to the other day when Allison almost shot her in the head.

"She can do it." Scott continues.

"If we manage to find the thing." Isaac mutters.

"Okay, what is the point of him?" Stiles questions irritably. "Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose? Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scarf, anyway? It's sixty-five degrees out!"

"Look, maybe I'm asking a question no one here wants to ask-- how do we turn a coyote back into a girl when she hasn't been a girl in eight years?" Isaac questions ignoring Stiles insult.

"I can do it." Scott tells him.

"You can?" Sabrina speaks up.

Scott nods. "You remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school? In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery."

"This is a Werecoyote, Scott. Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you?" Deaton lectures.

"That's why you called Derek first." Stiles mumbles.