ii. hands off

SABRINA HAD JUST gotten to her English class, sitting next to Allison when her phone went off

       SABRINA HAD JUST gotten to her English class, sitting next to Allison when her phone went off. She had gotten through the first sentence before a voice cut her off.

"The offing was barred by a black bank of cloud in the tranquil waterway leading to the uttermost ends of the earth flowed somber under an overcast sky seemed to lead into the heart of immense darkness." As Sabrina looks up she sees a women walking into the classroom, her heels clicking on the floor. She looked young and beautiful, she didn't really look like she was a teacher.

Sabrina read through the text again like most kids in the class did, trying to understand it. The woman, Ms. Blake, gave a small smile as she nodded towards everyone, setting the phone that was in her hands down on the desk behind her. "This is the last line to the first book we are going to read. It is also the last text you will receive in this class. Phones off, everyone."

Sabrina didn't turn off her phone, unlike everyone else in the class. She's guessing Allison, Scott, Stiles, and Lydia didn't either.

As class went on they worked, well most off them worked Allison and Scott just passed notes until Ms. Blake interrupted them.

"Mister McCall." Ms. Blake announces, making heads shoot up. Scott followed Ms. Blake out to the hall, and when she came back Scott wasn't with her. Sabrina turned to look at Stiles, Lydia, and Allison confused. As she went back to her work she got a really bad feeling and in a matter of seconds her eyes were drawn to the window, where a bird had slammed into it making a loud noise and leaving blood behind.

As the bang sounded through the room, many people jumped in their seats looking towards the window. A couple seconds later hundreds of birds started hitting the windows causing everyone to duck down under a desk or grab another person for protection. Sabrina immediately jumped out of her seat as birds started to get into the room. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Stiles grab Lydia and drag her down to the floor. Allison and Sabrina both dropped to the floor, huddled together.

Suddenly everything went still and all the chaos stopped. Dead birds lay everywhere. Allison and Sabrina slowly stood up together still holding hands, Sabrina guesses when everything happened she had grabbed Allison. Once she looks at Allison to make sure she was okay Sabrina walked over to Lydia and Stiles, she hugged Lydia and asked her if she was okay.

-

"Are you sure your okay, Sabrina?" Sheriff Stilinski asks concerned.

"Yes, Sheriff, I am okay. I promise." Sabrina tells him. Sheriff Stilinski seemed hesitant, but nodded his head non the less, glancing around the room until he found Argent, who had showed up just a few minutes ago. Sabrina hadn't got the chance to talk to him yet, but he had talked to Allison and she's sure she had told him that they are okay.

-

"Why do I have to come?" Sabrina asks as she looks over at Allison who was in the drivers seat while Lydia was in the back.

"Because Scott is our friend and we need to find a way to get through to him."

After everything that had happened in Ms. Blake's class, Lydia and Alison and Sabrina had gone out to the hall while they were waiting for Allison's dad to come and get them when a girl came up to them asking for Scott and she had ended up grabbing their wrists, leaving bruises.

"Where did you say we were going?"

"We're to some party that Stiles was invited to." Lydia responds as she picked at her nails.

Sabrina stops to think for a minute before looking at Lydia through the rear view mirror confused. "Stiles was invited to a party?" Lydia nods her head while looking uninterested.

As Allison pulled up to the party, they all got out and walked in, noticing Scott standing by a plant in a corner.

"What are you doing?" Sabrina asks Scott as his head shot up.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked confuses, but with a slight smile on his face.

"We have to talk to you." Sabrina tells him.

For the next couple hours Scott, Lydia, Allison and Sabrina sat talking about what happened in Ms. Blake's class, their bruises, the mystery girl in the hallway, and Erica and Boyd. They still hadn't found them and right now that was their main priority.