xliii. she's free

"SHE DOESN'T LOOK like she would survive a slap across the face, much less the bite of a werewolf

       "SHE DOESN'T LOOK like she would survive a slap across the face, much less the bite of a werewolf." Peter comments as he walks around Sabrina, examining her. "What happened to her hair?"

"You don't think it would work?" Stiles questions ignoring Peter's comment.

"This is more a war of the mind than the body." Peter tells them. "There are better methods to winning this battle."

"What kind of methods?" Deaton exclaims. Peter places his hand out, his claws emerging from them. Sabrina raises an eyebrow as she watches the older man, almost daring him to touch her.

"We're are going to get into her head." Peter states.

-

"I'll do it. I said I would. But only if you help my sister. And only if Scott doesn't know about it." Lydia whispers, having her own conversation with Peter. The older man nods as they walk back into the living room.

"So do we have a plan?" Deaton questions.

"Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly Evil Sabrina's mind to unearth pale and sickly Real Sabrina. Then guide her back from the depths of her own subconscious. But he's not going to do it alone." Peter explains.

"What do you mean?" Scott exclaims.

"Somebody needs to go in with you." Peter looks towards Lydia. "You'll need an anchor. Like when Sabrina sacrificed herself along with the rest of you, which caused this mess in the first place."

"So what do we do if we find her?" Scott questions as he walks behind Sabrina.

"You're going to have to guide her out somehow." Peter begins as he places Scott's claws near Sabrina and Lydia's neck. "Try to give her back control of her mind, her body."

"Could you elaborate on the 'somehow'?" Lydia speaks up, not feeling very good about this plan. "It's not feeling very specific at the moment."

"Improvise." Peter mumbles, stepping away from the trio.

"What if this is just another trick?" Stiles speaks up, glancing between his friends.

"When are you people going to start trusting me?" Peter questions.

"I meant her." Stiles states, gesturing towards Sabrina.

"Scott, we're running out of time." Deaton chimes in, letting Scott know that they really had no choice. Scott nods, closing his eyes. When he opens them back up they are the vibrant Alpha red. Sabrina rises in her seat slightly as she feels Scott's claws dig themselves into her flesh, the world around her going black.

-

When Scott and Lydia wake up they are both strapped to beds. They turn to each other in confusion as they try to pull on their restraints. "Do you actually need me to remind you that you're a werewolf?" Lydia speaks up when she notices Scott can't get out of his restraints.