vi. aries

IT WAS THE next day and while Sabrina was worried about the deaths that were going on, she wasn't as freaked out as Stiles apparently, she hadn't heard the full story, but she knew Stiles was worried about his lack of sexual experience and ...

       IT WAS THE next day and while Sabrina was worried about the deaths that were going on, she wasn't as freaked out as Stiles apparently, she hadn't heard the full story, but she knew Stiles was worried about his lack of sexual experience and there had been an incident with Danny in the boys locker room. Sabrina giggled slightly at the idea of Danny trying to hit on Stiles, before she walked into the locker room to get changed for cross country. Walking out onto the track she lined up by Scott, Stiles, and Isaac. As they all get into position to take off to run Isaac notices the twins.

He growls slightly. "Isaac." Scott snaps.

"It's them." Isaac explains. As Isaac speaks he takes off running using his werewolf powers.

"Isaac, wait! Isaac!" Scott and Sabrina look at each other and Sabrina groans loudly before taking off in a dead sprint and trying her best to keep up with Scott who was using his werewolf powers as well to catch Isaac. Scott and Sabrina finally caught up to Isaac, granted Scott was there a minute before her, but when she showed up the twins had Isaac pinned down.

"Hey, Ethan how many bones are there in the human body?" Aiden asks his brother.

"I don't know Aiden lets count." Ethan replies. Before the twins could cause any real damage to Isaac, Scott jumped into action by pushing Ethan in the jaw.

"Thats one." Sabrina states. All the boys seemed to have gotten into their werewolf forms and were ready to fight while Sabrina stood a couple feet back hoping to stay out of harms way. Right before the boys began fighting a girls loud scream was heard. They all turned and ran towards where the scream can from. It seemed they were a little late because there was already a crowd.

A boy who looked like he had the same injuries as the two people Stiles showed them were tied to a tree completely covered in blood. Stiles came over and stood next to the group of teens, having finally caught up to them. "It's him, isn't it?" Stiles asks Scott. A kid went missing yesterday from Dr. Deaton's and all they found was his dog.

The police and Sheriff Stilinski were called and they immediately came over and told everyone to clear the area. "Get these kids out of here!" Sheriff Stilinski orders.

Stiles pulls his dad over to the body and Sabrina follows behind them. "Dad, just come here. Look, look. Look at it. It's the same as the others, you see?" Stiles tries to explain.

"Yeah, I see that. Do me a favor." He thens turns to Sabrina. "The both of you do me a favor. Go back to school, yeah." He then turns to Coach. "Coach, can you give us a hand here?"

"You heard the man. Nothing to see here. Probably just some homeless kid." Coach says.

"Coach." Scott calls out softly. "He was a senior."

Coach lets out a troublesome sigh. "He wasn't on the team, was he?"

Before any one could answer Coach, a blonde girl came running around the corner screaming. "Kyle! Oh, God, Kyle! Oh, God!" She was held back by a female officer.

"Go on. Go. Go." Mr. Stilinski says to them. They all nodded before turning around and making their way back to the school.

"Did you see how the twins looked at him?" Isaac asks them.

"Yeah." Sabrina responds. "They looked like they had no idea what happened."

"No, no, they knew." Isaac tells Sabrina.

"The kid was strangled with a garrote alright? Am I the only one recognizing the lack of werewolfitude in these murders?" Stiles cuts in.

"You think its a coincidence they turn up, and then people start dying." Isaac asks.

"Well, no, but I still don't think it was them." Stiles states.

"Scott, what do you think?"

"I don't know yet." Scott replies.

"You don't know yet?" Stiles asks sarcastically.

"Well, he's got a point. Seriously, dude, human sacrifices?" Scott replies.

"Scott, you're eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay? Hair literally grows from your cheeks, and then they will immediately disappear." Stiles exclaims. "Also if I were to stab you right now, it would magically heal, but you're telling me you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices?" Stiles asks getting more and more flustered as he talks.

Scott lets out a sigh. "Thats a good point, too."

"I don't care, alright? They killed that kid. They killed the girl that saved me. And I'm gonna kill them, too." Isaac states walking off without the rest of them.

-

"Three fold death?" Stiles asks through the phone. "Let me guess, throat cut, head bashed in and strangled?"

Sabrina nods before telling Stiles the rest of the stuff she had found out about the deaths going on. "Yeah, theres a few reports of them doing that kind of thing in the past. What did you find on Kyle?"

"Not a virgin so there must be some other trait that the murderer killed him for." Stiles explains.

"Ready Sabrina." Sabrina hears Scott ask, she turns towards him and nods. "Ok Stiles I'll call you back later, but try to see if you can figure anything else out." Sabrina tells him before ending the call. Once she puts her phone in her back pocket she turns towards Allison, Scott, and Isaac and they headed out to the parking lot to hot-wire and take apart the twins bikes. Once they were done they headed back to class and Sabrina took her seat, as soon as she sits down her phone chimes and she looks down at it to see a picture of Isaac on the bike signaling the plan was in motion.

Her seat just so happened to be right next to Ethan, while Scott sat on the other side of him. Sabrina leans forward and gives Scott a sweet smile. "Hey, Scott do you think you can grab something out of my bag for me?"

Scott smiles back at her and nods while pulling out a gear from one of the boys bikes. Aiden leans forward in his seat.

"Looks kinda important. Don't you think Scott?" Sabrina asks with a smirk. Scott then pulls another piece of the bike out from Sabrina's bag.

"I have no idea what this thing does." Scott admits with a smile. After Scott finishes his sentence, Sabrina hears an engine roar to life in the hall. Aiden shoots out from his desk and runs out to the hall.

"Wait. Aiden, don't!" Ethan yells after his brother, but he kept on running. Everyone else followed behind Aiden and ran out of the class to see what was going on. As Scott and Sabrina push their way to the front of the crowd they see Aiden standing next to his bike, him looking like the one who brought it into the school. Isaac comes and stands next to Scott and Sabrina. Sabrina smiles widely before holding out both of her hands for the two boys to high five. They both grow wide grins before high fiving her.

"You have got to be kidding me." Ms. Blake yells. "You realize this is gonna result in a suspension." Aiden and Ethan turn towards the three teens sending glares their ways.

Sabrina smiles before shaking her head at them. Better luck next time boys.