v. almost love

THINGS WERE KIND of awkward after Scott and Derek left

       THINGS WERE KIND of awkward after Scott and Derek left. It was just Stiles, Peter, and Sabrina left in Derek's loft and Sabrina's almost positive she would rather be any where else.

Peter was the first one to break the silence. "Personally, I think you should have gone with them." He says aiming the statement at Sabrina.

Sabrina turns to look at him before speaking. "And personally I don't remember asking for you opinion."

"I'm just saying." He begins. "Never hurts to have a pretty blonde distraction." Sabrina's only reply was her middle finger rising in Peter's direction.

After almost 30 minutes of silence it was Stiles this time who broke that silence. "My nerves are racked." He announces. "Severally racked. Racked."

"I could beat you unconscious and wake you up when this is all over." Peter offers. Sabrina glares at him.

"I just don't understand the bank though." Stiles furrows his brows. "Why wouldn't they chain them up in some underground lair or something? They're an Alpha pack, right? So shouldn't they have a lair?"

Before Sabrina could respond to Stiles he held up his hand. "Wait a sec, maybe they're living there. You know? Like, maybe the bank vault reminds them of their little wolf dens."

After a couple seconds of silence Stiles looks towards Peter. "Where do you live?"

Peter shifts slightly before answering. "In an underground network of caves hidden deep in the woods."

Stiles stills, eyes wide. "Whoa, really?"

"No, you idiot. I have an apartment downtown." Peter scoffs.

"Okay, fine." Stiles sighs, "But still, that just proves there's something up with the bank. And why wait around for the full moon, huh? Why not just kill them whenever they want to?"

"Maybe they think it's poetic." Peter replies, getting annoyed by Stiles rambling.

Sabrina however was now intrigued. "I think Stiles might be into something." Sabrina says her mind starting to go hundred miles per hour. "They've already had three full moons to be poetic. Why choose now?"

Peter opens his mouth to reply sarcastically, but he seems to pause, his mind starting to connect with something that we clearly didn't know. "What are the walls made of?" He questions, rushing over to the table near Stiles and Sabrina. He flipped through the plans of the bank, continuing. "The vault- the vault walls, what are they made out of? Where would it say that? Where would it say the materials, the type of stone?"

Both Stiles and Sabrina started looking through the papers until she found the building specs. She started looking through it until she found the name of the material. "It's called Hecatolite." Sabrina says. As the words leave her mouth Peters face immediately darkens. "Is that bad?" Sabrina questions.