xxi. darkness is soon to follow

SABRINA WOKE WITH a gasp

       SABRINA WOKE WITH a gasp. She pulled herself out of the tub and watched as Allison, Stiles, and Scott did the same. Sabrina's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she looks around the room. It was empty, just a large white room. "Is that it?" Stiles suddenly questions causing Sabrina to whirl around. Drops of water from her hair and body hitting the floor. Once she was turned around Sabrina realized what Stiles was talking about. Sitting further in the room was the nemeton. The four teens slowly and cautiously made their way towards it.

Sabrina stood back, watching as Allison, Scott, and Stiles placed their hands on the nemeton. She watches as their eyes shut and their faces contour, they must have been watching something. Allison was the first to come out of it. Her body quickly jerked back like the nemeton had thrown her. Sabrina steps forward, grabbing ahold of Allison, trying to balance her, but the minute Allison made contact with Sabrina she was gone. "Allison." Sabrina yells looking around for her missing friend. "Allison!"

Sabrina spun around looking for her friend, but Allison was gone. Sabrina stopped for a moment as she began to think. She was the anchor here, she must have sent Allison home. Hoping that was true Sabrina stood and waited for Scott and Stiles. Stiles was the second one to wake up, the nemeton pushing him back as well. "Stiles." Sabrina calls taking his hand, and with that Stiles was gone too. "C'mon Scott. I wanna get out of here." Sabrina mumbles moving closer to Scott. The young girl couldn't explain it, but something felt off here, and she was ready to get home. Finally Scott woke with a gasp and quickly Sabrina placed her hand on his shoulder. Sabrina no longer needed to anchor anyone, so along with Scott they both woke up, back in the animal clinic.

"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott exclaims, as the four teens jump out of the ice baths.

"We passed it. There's-there's a stump... this huge tree-- well, it's not huge anymore, it was cut down-- but it's still big, though! Very big!" Stiles adds.

"It was the night we were looking for the body--" Scott explains.

"Yeah, the same night you were bitten by Peter." Stiles interrupts, as Sabrina rakes her brain for that particular story. She remembered it clearly, the day she found out Scott was a werewolf, the boys had taken her to Scott's house that night and explained everything.

"I was there, too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison chimes in.

"It was me-- you almost hit me." Scott states. "We can find it."

"What?" Sabrina questions when she sees the look on Lydia's face. Turning she notices Deaton and Isaac hold the same expressions.

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac begins.

"How long is a long time?" Sabrina asks, rubbing her arms to create some kind of heat.

"Sixteen hours." Deaton exclaims.