ix. killin' it

"COACH, IT'S FIVE minutes for a bathroom break, okay? We've been on this thing for, like, three hours

       "COACH, IT'S FIVE minutes for a bathroom break, okay? We've been on this thing for, like, three hours... It's 60 miles to the next rest stop... Being cooped up for hours is not good... You know, our bladders aren't exactly... Coach, this is... Can you... Please... Let me talk! I'm... Every time..." The entire time Stiles was trying to talk Couch would cut him off by blowing his whistle causing Stiles to get very annoyed.

"Get back to your seat, Stilinski!" Couch yells.

"Okay!" Stiles yells back. As Stiles started to make his way back to them he suddenly stopped and turned towards Jared a wicked smirk growing on his face. "Hey, Jared. How you doing?"

-

"Jared, you suck! Hey, somebody grab some towels or a mop or a new bus." Couch yells as they all get off the bus. While everyone was trying to get away from the smell of vomit, they were trying to get Scott to a more private place so they could figure out a way to heal him.

"Oh, my god." Allison states as they drop Scott on the bathroom floor, he pulls up his shirt so they could see his wound. "Why didn't you tell us?" Allison asks.

"Sorry." Scott mumbles.

"Okay. Just give us a second, okay?" Allison tells Scott before walking over to Stiles, Lydia, and Sabrina. "This shouldn't be happening. I've seen him heal from worse than this."

Stiles nods, "Okay, what do we do then? Do we just call an ambulance?"

"What if it's too late? What if they can't help?" Allison asks.

"We gotta do something." Stiles exclaims.

They were all quiet for a couple seconds as they try to think of a solution. "You know, it could be psychological." Lydia says.

"What do you mean, like, psychosomatic?" Stiles questions.

"Somatoformic." Lydia corrects.

"Som..."

"It's a physical illness from a psychogenic cause. It's all in his head." Sabrina realizes.

"All in his head?" Stiles asks still confused. "Because of Derek. He's not letting himself heal 'cause Derek died." The use of Derek's name makes Sabrina cringe and almost cry at the same time.

"So what do we do?" Allison asks.

"Stitch him up." Sabrina says as Stiles and Allison give her odd looks. "I'm serious. Maybe all he needs to do is just believe it's healing."

"He's gonna need another shirt. Where's his bag?" Allison asks.

"Um, I'm gonna get it. I hate needles anyway." Stiles explains to them. "So... uh, do you know what you're doing?" He asks before leaving to get Scott's stuff.

"Yeah, my father taught me." Allison tells them.

"I mean, how fast are you gonna... I mean, the bus, like, the bus could leave." Stiles stutters out.

"Well, you just make sure it doesn't leave." Allison tells him.

"I can help." Lydia offers looking at Stiles.

"I'll stay here." Sabrina exclaims. "I'll help you Alli."

As Lydia and Stiles leave Allison goes to stitch Scott up, but she seems to be having trouble getting the thread through the needle.

"C'mon, Ali you got this. Just breath." Sabrina tries to calm her.

"My hands won't stop shaking." Allison says with tears in her eyes.

Sabrina looks at the scene before her; Scott laying on the floor with three bloody wounds on his chest. Allison trying to help Scott while she cry's and shakes.

"Hey, Scott, stay awake okay." Sabrina tells him as he nods his head slightly. "Allison." Sabrina begins as she takes the needle and thread from her. Sabrina set it on the floor and pull her up so they were standing in front of each other. She pulls Allison into a hug. "Allison, you need to breath and calm down. Everything is going to be alright, okay? You just need to breath."

Allison nods before whipping some of her tears away. "You're right." She says. "I can do this."

"Yes you can." Sabrina nods her head. "You can do anything, Ali." Sabrina says to her before pulling her into another hug. "Now let's help Scott."

Allison nods before bending down and picking up the needle and thread. She takes one deep breath before slipping the thread through the needle. She looks up and smiles at Sabrina. Allison sews Scott up, but he's still not healing.

"Scott. Scott? Scott? Scott? Scott. Scott? Scott!"

"It's my fault." Scott says.

"Scott, look at me. It's okay." Allison tells him. Scott's looks at Allison before looking down at his stitches.

"Did you do that?" He asks.

"Yeah." Allison breathes out.

"Nice." Scott says.

As they make their way out of the restroom, Allison and Sabrina both supporting Scott as he try's to walk, Lydia runs up with his stuff. "Is he okay? Are you okay?" Lydia asks.

"Yeah." Scott's responds. "Stiles. Where's Stiles?"

"Trying to stall Couch. We still don't have gas."

"I'm not leaving him." Allison tells Lydia.

"Then we have to leave the car." Lydia replies.

"Sounds good." Allison says struggling to hold up Scott.

"What, that wasn't an actual suggestion." Lydia stutters.

-

"Stiles, whats happening?" Sabrina asks as they walk up to the bus only to see a fight involving Isaac and Ethan.

"They went after him. I told 'em what was happening with you and they just went after him." Stiles says looking at Scott.

"Who, Boyd."

"Isaac, Isaac, Isaac! Back off! Stop." Couch yells trying to get Isaac to stop, but he wouldn't listen. He just kept on punching Ethan. Even Scott tried yelling at Isaac, but nothing seemed to happen.

Sabrina slowly starts to clench her fists. "Isaac." She yells. Isaac stops, but it didn't look like it was against his will. He still had a fist pulled back in the air so he could punch Ethan again, but it looked like he couldn't move it. "Stop. Now." Sabrina says.

Isaac looks around noticing how everyone was watching him. He looks down at Ethan to see how much he had hurt him, guilt starting to sink in.

-

"All right. Let's go over this one more time. So it's the sacrifices, right? Everything has to do with them and someone who thinks he's, like, a dark druid of some kind." Stiles explains from his seat on the bus.

"Or actually is a dark Druid." Lydia offers.

"A Darach." Sabrina states.

"You know... Some ancient cultures sacrificed people in preparation for battle." Lydia tells them.

"So we got Alpha werewolves against a dark druid." Stiles says.

"Yeah." Sabrina states. "And I have absolutely no idea who's going to win."