viii. empty

SABRINA FELT LIKE she couldn't breath

SABRINA FELT LIKE she couldn't breath. Everything was caving in on her. Derek was dead. Sabrina could feel the bags under her eyes grow heavier as she looked out of the window on the bus. She hadn't slept in two days. Even after something so horrible happened Sabrina was forced to come on some stupid cross counter meet.

-

They all wanted Sabrina to stay back with Lydia, since she was human, but she insisted on going, she told them she would come with Allison even though they didn't want Allison going either and that she would have a couple daggers and a gun Argent loaned her with her as protection.

Allison and Sabrina arrived just in time to see every wolf pinned to the ground with one of Deucalion's men hovering on top of them. Sabrina turned to Allison giving her a curt nod. Allison quickly hooked up one of her arrows and released it, causing a light to flash and flare.

"Your eyes! Cover your eyes!" Deucalion yells.

Allison continued firing arrows while Sabrina nailed Ethan, Aiden, and Ennis with a couple bullets. While Deucalion's pack recovered from the flashes of light her pack was already up and ready to fight.

Scott ran for Ennis and slammed into him causing both guys to fall to the ground. Scott stood up first his eyes not glowing the usual yellow, but bright red. Scott and Ennis continued fighting and it seemed like Scott was losing.

Derek ran towards them trying to help Scott in fighting Ennis. As they were fighting they slowly started moving towards to the ledge over a three floor drop. Sabrina was still firing bullets when she  realized Derek was close to falling.

"No." Sabrina whispers. "Get back. Derek, get back." Sabrina yells, but it was too late. Scott had slashed Ennis's leg causing him to fall over the edge taking Derek with him.

"No!" Sabrina screams. As she screams she feels an over whelming sense of power and sadness wash over her.

"What's happening to them." She hears Allison mumble, causing Sabrina to turn around, tears running down her face. She sees Deucalion's pack members and Deucalion holding their throats as they choke and try to suck in air. Scott turns around from the ledge, tears and confusion clouding his face.

"Sabrina, whatever your doing stop." Scott commands.

"What?" Sabrina yells at him looking confused. She wasn't doing anything. "I'm not doing anything."

"Yes, you are. Breath and let go." Scott tells her.

"What do you mean breath? They killed Derek." Sabrina yells, more tears spilling from her eyes.

"I know, but you need to breath, were not killers." Scott instructs her.

Allison grabs Sabrina's body and turns her towards her. "Deep breaths, take them with me." Sabrina looks at her confused. How can Allison and Scott be so calm after what just happened.