xxvi. electricity

"BARROW WENT AFTER kids with glowing eyes? He said those exact words?" Issac questions as they walk down the hallway of the school

       "BARROW WENT AFTER kids with glowing eyes? He said those exact words?" Issac questions as they walk down the hallway of the school. Apparently a teenager killing criminal had escaped police custody a couple of hours ago and was seen in the school.

"Yeah. And no one knows how he woke up from anesthesia. Just that when they opened him up, they found a tumor full of live flies, which in any other circumstance would be all kinds of awesome." Stiles explains.

"Did you say flies?" Lydia questions.

"Lydia?" Sabrina exclaims, turning to look at her sister.

"All day I have been hearing this sound. It's like This buzzing." Lydia tells them.

"Like the sound of flies?" Allison questions.

"Exactly like the sound of flies." Lydia states.

-

"Hey, dude, where the hell have you been?" Stiles questions, running up to Scott.

"The police are leaving." Sabrina announces, running up to Stiles and Scott. "Why are they leaving?"

"The police?" Scott questions. Obviously no one had told him what was going on.

"They must have cleared the building and grounds, which means he's not here." Stiles exclaims.

"Who are you-" Scott begins when Lydia cuts him off.

"He has to be here. That sound, the buzzing I've been hearing? It's getting louder." Lydia tells them.

"How loud?" Stiles questions.

-

"Scott and Isaac are in the basement, right?" Lydia confirms as Sabrina, Stiles, and her search the art room.

"Yeah, with Ethan and Aiden. The plan is they meet in the middle, in the boiler room." Stiles tells the sisters.

"All of the wolves, all of the ones with glowing eyes are in the basement at the boiler room." Sabrina states, glancing between Stiles and Lydia.

"Oh, my God!" Stiles suddenly begins. "An engineer could use a boiler room to blow up the whole school."

"We have to get them out of there." Sabrina exclaims.

"We have to get everyone out." Stiles states.

"How do we do that?" Lydia questions. Stiles solution was to pull the fire alarm. The trio watch as students file out of the school, causing a smile to appear on Stiles face knowing his plan had worked. When Sabrina and Lydia turn back to him their eyes widen when they see who is standing behind him.

"Pulling a fire alarm on Mischief Night is one thing. Doing it when there's a mass murderer spotted nearby is insane! If I was four years younger, I'd punch you." Coach exclaims as he drags Stiles out of the school by his ear.