xxxiv. a new villian

"SABRINA, JUST TO to warn you, you're going to hear a lot of noise during the MRI

"SABRINA, JUST TO to warn you, you're going to hear a lot of noise during the MRI." The doctor begins as Sabrina glances towards her friends. Since her mother found out what had happened she had schedule a bunch of medical tests for Sabrina since apparently Lydia and her grandmother had suffered from a mental illness. "It's due to pulses of electricity going through metal coils inside the machine. Uh, if you want we can get you earplugs or headphones."

"Oh, no, no, I don't need anything." Sabrina tells the doctor. The blonde looks to her sister as Lydia lays a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, we're just on the other side of that window. Okay?" Lydia exclaims.

"Okay." Sabrina nods. Her mother, Sheriff Stilinski, and Melissa all smile at the Sabrina, exiting the hospital room leaving Stiles, Scott, Lydia, and her.

"You know what they're looking for, right?" Sabrina starts. "They thought our grandmother was insane. They even committed her to Eichen House. What if I'm going insane like her?"

"Sabrina everything will be fine, we'll do something if you have whatever they are looking for. I'll do something." Scott tells the blonde. Tears come to Sabrina's eyes when she realizes what Scott was referring to, shaking her head the girl pulls her three best friends into a hug.

"I love you guys so much." Sabrina whispers. The group separated, leaving Sabrina in the room alone. Lying down on the machine, she prepared herself.

"Okay, Sabrina." The doctors voice comes over a speaker as the machine moves her into place. "This will take about 45 minutes to an hour. Now remember, try not to move. Even just a little bit. Sabrina, you're going to hear that noise now. It's going to be a loud clanging. Kind of like a hammer hitting an anvil." As the noise begins Sabrina takes a deep breath already hating it, the noise made her feel anxious.

Sabrina closes her eyes tightly as the noise continues. When she opens them back up she's no longer in the machine, but standing in front of it. "Not again." The girls mumbles as she looks around.

"Have you figured out my riddle yet? If you answer correctly, we might consider letting them go." The same man from earlier exclaims, moving to the other side of the machine.

"Letting who go?" Sabrina questions, tears in her eyes.

"Your friends. Your family. Everyone who ever meant something to you. We're going to destroy all of them, Sabrina. One-by-one." The man tells her.

"Why?" Sabrina cries.

"Everyone has it, but no one can lose it. What is it?" The man ignores her question, asking one of his own.

Sabrina shakes her head. "I don't know."

"Everyone has it, but no one can lose it. What is it? What is it?" The man yells, beginning to unwrap his rags.

Sabrina turns around, not wanting to face the man. "I don't know." She screams.

"What is it, Sabrina?" The man asks one last time.

"A shadow." Sabrina whispers. Her eyes widen when she turns to face the man, except the scary man from before was no longer standing there. Instead as he unwrapped the last rag Sabrina saw that it was her. It was just like looking into a mirror.

When Sabrina opens her eyes again, she's back in the machine. Except she no longer feels like herself. She feels different. The lights in the hospital room begin to flicker as a smirk grows on Sabrina's face.

"What was that?" Melissa questions from the viewing room.

"It sounded like a power surge." The doctor tells them as they look around.

As Natalie Martin turns back to the hospital room a gasp falls from her lips. "Where's my daughter?"

-

Sabrina stands in a hospital room, looking at herself in a mirror. The girl twirls her hair around her finger. She lets a smirk appear on her face as she looks herself up and down. "I'm hot." Sabrina walks out into the hallway while people run past her. Once the hall is empty the blonde turns to the elevators, hearing them open.

Sabrina's smirk widens when she sees it's Mrs. Yukimura, slowly she begins walking towards the woman. "You know me. Then you remember that I won't be deterred by your choice of host. Even if it's a witch." Mrs. Yukimura sneers.

"Are you threatening us?" Sabrina questions. "Because I could kill you without even blinking. I choose the witch for a reason. Powerful little creatures, aren't they?" The blondes eyebrows raise when two oni's appear behind the woman.

"Now I'm threatening you." Mrs. Yukimura states once she feels the creatures behind her.

"We're not really afraid of your little fireflies." Sabrina continues, beginning to turn away.

"If the oni can't defeat you." Mrs. Yukimura calls causing Sabrina to stop and turn to the older woman. "I know someone who will."