xxvii. need to know information

"SO WHEN DID you get there?" Agent McCall questions as he looks between the five teens

"At the same time." Stiles tells Scott's dad.

"At the same time as who?" Agent McCall continues to interrogate them. After figuring out which substation Barrow was hold Kira at, they went to save her. But Barrow had ended up almost blowing the entire building up and the police had been called.

"At the same time as me." Sabrina and Scott both state. The two friends side eye each other at their mistake.

"By coincidence?" Agent McCall raises an eyebrow.

"What do you mean coincidence?" Stiles draws trying to confuse Agent McCall so this whole interrogation can be over.

"That's what I'm asking you. The three of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?" Agent McCall presses.

"Are you asking me?" Sabrina speaks up, trying to play dumb.

"I think he's asking me." Scott shakes his head.

"Pretty sure he's talking to me." Stiles states.

"I think he's asking all of you." Lydia exclaims.

"Okay, let me answer the questions. Let me ask the questions. Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town." Agent McCall confirms.

"Sounds about right." Stiles nods.

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?" Agent McCall questions, looking towards Stiles.

"Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?" Stiles responds like it was obvious.

"That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles." Agent McCall rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement." Stiles winks towards his dad causing Sheriff Stilinski to laugh. The older man quickly covers it up with a cough as Agent McCall turns to glare at him.

"Stiles, just, uh...Just answer the man." Sheriff Stilinski tells his son.

"We made a good guess." Stiles shrugs.

"What were the two of you doing?" Agent McCall looks towards his son and Kira.

"Eating pizza." Scott states.

"Eating sushi." Kira states. The two teens look towards each other as they switch their answers.

"Eating sushi." Scott tries again.

Kira does the same. "Eating pizza."

They both try again one last time, nailing it. "Eating sushi and pizza."