xli. chaos is come again

"YOU WANT TO handcuff me?" Sabrina questions as she watches Derek pull a pair of handcuffs out of his pack pocket

       "YOU WANT TO handcuff me?" Sabrina questions as she watches Derek pull a pair of handcuffs out of his pack pocket. "I thought we only did that in the bedroom."

Derek ignores her comment as he begins to walk towards her. "If my girlfriend is still here, if there's still a part of her standing here in front of me, then she'll put these on willingly and she'll come with me, because she knows I'm here to protect her from himself and from others." Sabrina looks down at her hands, thinking for a moment before placing them out in front of her. Derek hesitantly places the cuffs on Sabrina's wrists. Once Derek steps back he looks over the blonde, noticing she has a wicked smile on her face. "You're not my girlfriend."

Sabrina's grin widens as she shakes her head. Using her magic she destroys the cuffs, watching as they fall to the ground. She lets out a small laugh when she sees Allison, Argent, and Sheriff Stilinski walk into the loft.

Sabrina looks towards Allison, one of her best friends, an eyebrow arched as she watches the girl lift up a stun gun. As Allison shoots it Sabrina lifts up her hand, stopping the electricity in the air. Flicking her wrist, they watch as the gun flies across the room.

Derek bares his fangs, running towards the girl. He tries not to hurt her as he grabs ahold of her, but Sabrina obviously didn't have that fear as she grabs ahold of his arm, twisting it. Lifting her hand up, she throws Derek across the room. Sabrina quickly turns when she hears a gun being cocked.

"Argent, listen to me." Stilinski begins, raising his hand towards the man. "Don't do this."

"Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a nogitsune to the list." Argent exclaims as a smirk pulls onto Sabrina's face, she knew he wouldn't do it.

"You're not going to shoot a teenage girl. A girl who is like a daughter to you. Your daughters best friend." Stilinski tries to convince him to put the gun down.

Argent shakes his head. "Derek said it himself. That's not Sabrina."

"Put it down." Sheriff Stilinski exclaims, pulling his own gun on Argent. "Put it down."

"Sheriff Stilinski, he's going to shoot me. He's going to kill me." Sabrina mumbles, looking towards Stilinski.

"Don't listen." Argent snaps.

"Put it down. Now! Do it! Put it down!" Stilinski yells.

Sabrina tilts her head to the side, the condescending smirk back on her face. "Pull the trigger. Come on."

"Listen to me, you put the gun down now!" Stilinski continues to yell.

"Shoot me." Sabrina screams. "Shoot me!"

"Stop, stop it!" Allison suddenly yells as the sun sets. "This is what she wants. This is exactly what she wants."

"Not exactly." Sabrina looks towards Allison. "I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out. Because you're not here to kill me. You're here to protect me." Sabrina turns to the windows as the oni appear. She begins to back up, standing behind Argent and Stilinski.

The two men begin firing shot after shot, but nothing would take down the oni's. Sabrina watches as Derek and Allison jump on the other side of her so she was protected from both directions. The blonde smirks, watching as no oni is able to touch her. "Perfect."

The oni suddenly vanish causing the group to look in between each other. "Where is she?" Derek begins, glancing around the loft. "Where is Sabrina?"

"What happened?" Scott suddenly yells, running into the loft with Kira behind him.

"They disappeared. They literally just vanished." Allison tells him.

"And so did Sabrina." Argent states.

-

"Why that kanji? Why self?" Sabrina questions as she shows herself to Kira's mother.

"To signify that he died as himself. Because Rhys wasn't a monster. Not like you." Mrs. Yukimura exclaims, turning to face the girl, her dagger held out in front of her. Sabrina looks past her, into the hole she had created earlier when she was in Eichen house with Malia.

"If I'm such a monster, why'd you call off the oni? What happened to the woman who called out for chaos, strife and pain to descend upon everyone and everything?" Sabrina questions, walking towards the older woman. "What happened?"

"I don't want that anymore." Mrs. Yukimura declares as Sabrina stands directly in front of her, so close that the dagger is touching the blonde's throat.

"I do." Sabrina whispers, grabbing ahold of the woman's hand. "Did you bring this here thinking you could hide it from me?" Yanking the dagger out of her grip, Sabrina stabs herself in the stomach. "Bad idea."

"What have you done?" Mrs. Yukimura mumbles in horror as she watches the younger girl bleed. Sabrina drops the dagger as she falls to the ground, holding onto her stab wound.

A moment of silence passes as Sabrina looks up, a look on the blondes face that scared the older woman. "Chaos is come again."