xvi. the supernatural are real

"WHERE IS SHE?" Sabrina questions as she jumps out of Stiles jeep

       "WHERE IS SHE?" Sabrina questions as she jumps out of Stiles jeep. Just as Stiles and Sabrina pulled up Scott arrived as well. After their conversation with Peter, Allison had called them telling them to meet her as soon as possible, something seemed to be wrong with Lydia.

"Over there." Allison exclaims, pointing towards the strawberry blonde.

"Lydia?" Sabrina calls, gaining her sisters attention.

"It's the same thing-- same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here." Lydia begins, turning to Stiles. "...And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asks, his eyes growing wide.

"Not yet..." Lydia mumbles.

"'Not yet?' What do you mean, 'not yet?' Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." Stiles explains to her.

Lydia scoffs, shaking her head. "Oh, no. I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on."

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body!" Stiles exclaims in normal Stiles fashion.

Something seemed to catch Scott's attention as he interrupted Lydia and Stiles bantering. "Guys...I found the dead body." Lying on top of the Beacon Hills high school sign was a cop. Another dead body. They were running out of time.

-

"Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?" Ethan questions, standing in front of Scott, Sabrina, and Stiles. They had decided that they needed to talk to Ethan, the only problem would be separating him from Aiden. That's where Lydia came in.

"Is he looking at me?" Stiles questions sarcastically. "Are you threatening me? You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra-large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking--"

"Whoa, Stiles! Okay, we get it." Sabrina exclaims, stopping Stiles before he could continue. "We're talking to you because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd. And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again."

"You don't know what we owe them-- especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't Alphas." Ethan explains.

"What were you?" Scott questions.

"Omegas." Ethan states. "In actual wolf packs, Omegas are the scapegoats-- the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack."

"So, you and your brother were, like, the bitches of the pack?" Stiles asks, only egging Ethan on more.

"Something like that." Ethan replies.