Coruscant

Raina's POV.

The Millennium Falcon glided down into the capital of Coruscant. Raina watched as different ships passed them. The towering buildings and skyscrapers surrounding them.

"Wow." She heard Luke whisper.

Raina looked over to Luke and smiled. He was looking out at Coruscant. For a man who grew up as a farm boy on a desert planet, this must have been a huge change.

Once they landed on the Palaces landing platform, Han, Leia, Chewie, Luke, Raina and the droids walked out of the Falcon and were joined by a small squad of X-Wings. The pilots got out and walked over to meet the group.

"Great. We're all here. Okay so here's the plan. We're going to go in along with the four of you. The rest of you stay out here and wait for orders." Han ordered.

Four pilots walked over to the group.
"Now here's what's happening. They already surrendered, but that doesn't mean some of them won't get brave and try and take us. So you four stay behind us and watch. Luke and Raina use those special Jedi senses of your to watch out as well."

Luke and Raina looked at one-another.

Han continued. "When we go in and are met by the leaders, the Governor will sign the complete and total surrender papers. After that take everyone's weapon and put them under arrest. Chewie you and the droids stay here with the others to watch the ships." He ordered.

Everyone nodded in understanding. As they began to walk off Artoo beeped at Luke. Raina smiled at Artoo.

Luke turned and shook his head, smiling at the droid. "No, Artoo. You stay here. I'll be back soon."

Artoo backed up in disappointment. Raina smiled at Luke.

They all walked into the palace. Tall strong stone pillars stood on the sides of them while the floor was carpeted with a red long carpet. It was magnificent.

They walked up some stairs and into a door. Raina stretched out her feelings and tried to read if any one was around them hiding, but there was no one. She looked to Luke as if to ask if she was wrong. He looked to her and shook his head confirming that she was correct.

They came to the main office and Raina sensed five distinct people. She looked to Luke who nodded. When they enter red the room they were met by four officers and a governor. Leia walked up to Greta them with pride and strength.

Suddenly she heard a voice in her mind. "Be ready."

She looked to Luke who glanced at her. Raina nodded, realizing he had said that.

"Be careful." She sent a message to Luke's mind.

"I will. Now, don't worry about me. You be careful."  Raina smiled to herself. "I will." She sent back.

Leia walked up to the General and the officers. They bowed their heads in an act of complete obedience.

"Your highness." The Governor greeted.

Leia bowed her head slightly,but very briefly.

"Governor Mandel. Are you ready?" She asked with authority.

He nodded. "I am."

Leia nodded. "Good, then lets get this down and over with as soon as possible."

Han pulled a chair out for Leia and she sat down. The Governor sat across the desk from Leia in a throne-like chair. Han stood at Leia's  left side, while Luke stood at his sister's right. Raina stood behind and to the side of Luke.

The Governor took a pin and slowly signed the papers. The two leaders stood up and the Governor handed Leia the papers. Leia smiled triumphantly and took the papers. She looked at them in relief and joy. Then she walked around to the throne-like chair. The Governor moved willingly. Leia stood at the desk.

"In the name of The New Republic I officially declare Coruscant apart The Republic and except its surrender."

She slowly sat down on the chair and looked at Luke and the rest with a relieved and pleased smiled. She nodded to Han. He walked over to the Governor and put binders on his wrists.

"In the name of the New Republic you are officially under arrest." Han said proudly.

The other military men walked over to the Imperial officers, disarmed them and put binders on their wrists.

"Come on." Han ordered the rest of the men.
They took their prisoners out of the room and to a transport.

After they had left Luke, Raina and Leia were left in the large room, alone.

"We did it." Leia smiled happily.

"Yes. We did." Luke smiled back.

She laughed and smiled in joy. Raina joined in. Leia got up, running over to Raina and hugging her. After they let go Leia went over to Luke and hugged him.

"Thank you so much for everything you've done." She told her brother.

He smiled warmly. "It was an honor."

They hugged again. Raina smiled at the brother and sister.

"Well, now I'll  announce it to the people of Coruscant and the rest of the Galaxy." Leia smiled.

About an hour later Luke, Raina, Han and Leia all went to the main balcony where they had a mic set up. Leia walked up to it and spoke, while Luke, Raina, Han, Chewbacca and the two droids stood in group behind her.

What Leia is wearing^^^^

"Lady's and gentlemen all over the Galaxy. I, Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan, declare Coruscant officially apart of the New Republic and except your full and unconditional surrender by authority of the Republic."

The audience roared.

"You have been freed of the Empires treachery. Now we must begin re-building our beloved Republic. The New Republic leaders have already built a new and improved constitution. One that will stand strong against any great and encourages democracy. We are all now under this constitution. One that was created with the help of a Jedi." She spoke.

Raina felt Luke stiffen. She put her hand in his. He looked down at their hands then at her. He smiled, but his smile faded and he quickly pulled his hand away. Raina looked down, understanding.

The audience seemed confused and upset.

Leia spoke again. "Yes. They Jedi were not all extinct. One remains. He will build up a new Jedi Order and bring back the Jedi culture to the New Republic."

Everyone began to get angry.

"Please, listen. There is no reason to be alarmed. The things he Empire told us of the Jedi were all lies. The Jedi were the ones who were betrayed. They were betrayed by one of their own and Chancellor Palpatine. He lied to all of us! And now we are taking back our Republic! We will no longer stand for the Empires treacherous ways. The Republic will once again stand and it will stand strong!" Leia finished.

The crowd cheered. She backed away, turned and smiled at the group. Then she turned back and smiled at the audience.