Love?

Raina's POV.

". . . I love you."

Raina stared at Luke, processing his words.

"You. . .what?" She breathed.

"I love you, Raina."

He was watched her intently for a reaction.  Raina turned away from him placing her hands on the stone railing. She looked anywhere, but him, trying to process his confession and even her own feelings.

Seeing that she was not going to answer Luke went on. "I've loved you for years and before your accident. . . you knew and even returned those feelings."

Raina looked at him trying to find her voice.

Luke put his hand on her hands, causing her to look at him.

He gazed into her eyes seriously. "Raina it's okay if you don't return my feelings. I know you probably don't, but I had to tell you. I couldn't go on lying to you every day and every second we're together."

Raina looked down at their hands. All of her visions and dreams of the past made sense now. The Force was trying to tell her that Luke and she had been inlove at one point, but was she now? Was she actually inlove with Luke?Raina knew she had feelings for him, but was it love? Is that what she was feeling?

"Raina? I know this is a lot to take in, but for the sake of my sanity would you please say something? Anything?" Luke finally begged after a long moment of silence.

Raina looked at him. His face held fear and worry. "I don't. . .know if I love you, Luke." She began.

His eyes glanced down for second, but found their way back up to her eyes as she continued.

"I honestly don't know what being inlove feelings like. . .,but I can tell you this much. I do care about you. . .deeply. And I do have feelings for you."

A surprised smile grew on Luke's face. He blinked rapidly realizing what she had said. "You-you do?"

Raina turned her body towards him laying her left hand on the stone as his laid on top of hers. She gave a small smile and nodded.

"I do."

He breathed a nervous and surprised laugh. "That's- thats great."

She giggled softly at him and nodded. The two stared at each other for a moment, smiled slowly fading.

Luke stepped forward. "Raina. . ."

She leaned towards him. "Luke. . ."

Their hand intertwined together as they came closer. His left hand found her cheek. She leaned into his touch. He looked over her face adoringly as Raina observed his. After locking eyes Luke leaned down and captured her lips with his. This time there was nothing to interrupt them.

The kiss started tender and gentle, but also passionate. Both of them showing their long hidden emotions. Luke kissed Raina the way he had been wanting to kiss her since she had woken up. He loved her and he wanted her to know that. Raina kisses him back deeply as new deeper feelings emerged. Feelings she didn't even know she had for Luke.

Luke took his hand away from hers and pulled her closer by her waist and held her cheek with his left hand. She wrapped her arms around his back as her left hand found the back of his neck.