Taken Back

Raina's POV.

Raina landed her X-Wing beside Luke's in what seemed to have been an old Jedi temple. It had now been turned into a New Republic base.

Luke and Raina both climbed out of their X-Wing's to be greeted by a male New Republic pilot. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes.

He greeted them both with a smile. "Luke? Raina? Is that really you?"

Raina looked over to Luke and saw a large smile grow on his face. He walked towards the pilot, meeting him half way.

"Hey, Wedge!" Luke said happily.

The two friends hugged, while Raina watched in confusion. So Luke knew this man? Luke and the man named Wedge began conversing. She watched as the two men smiled and laughed.

After about a minute Raina saw Wedge glance over at her. She gave him an insure smile, then saw Luke glance over at her. The two men began talking once again, but this time it seemed more serious. Raina watched as Wedge would occasionally glance over in her direction, then look back Luke and nod.

Finally Luke turned around with a smile on his face and waved Raina over. Raina walked cautiously over to Luke's side.

"Raina, this is Wedge Antilles. He's an old friend of ours from the rebellion." Luke introduced.

Wedge smiled kindly and offered his hand. Raina shook his hand and smiled. "It's wonderful to see you again, Raina."

Raina grinned shyly and shook his hand.

"I'll be right back." Luke told her.

Raina nodded and watched him walk over to an officer.

"Luke told me what happened. I'm real sorry." Wedge said.

"It's alright. I'm sorry I can't remember you. I really wish I could." She apologized.

Wedge shook his head. "Don't worry about it. From the plan Luke told me you'll be gettin' your memory back in no time! Just relax and don't worry."

Raina smiled. "Thanks, Wedge."

"No problem." He answered.

Just then Luke walked up. "Alright, well everything's set. I just talked to General Dodonna. They have two quarters ready for us."

Raina nodded. "Alright."

Luke looked to Wedge. "Well, it was great seeing you again, Wedge, but Raina and I should probably go and get settled in. We'll see you later."

Wedge smiled widely. "Okay! See you guys later!"

"C'mon Artoo!" Luke shouted to the little droid who was still at their X-Wings.

Luke lead Raina to her quarters which were right next to his.

"Why are we staying at a military base again?" Raina asked him as her door slid open.

"We're staying here because this was where we stayed on Yavin the last time, during the war. Hopefully it will help you regain some of your memories."

Raina nodded thoughtfully and set her pack down beside her bunk. She sat down on her bunk and looked around her room. It was quite plain with beige colored walls and metal furnishings. The room contained a cushioned, beige colored bunk cut into the wall. A small metal table and two chairs and a refresher.

Seeing that she had her own private refresher let Raina know that she was staying in higher ranking officers room. Most likely a commander or lieutenant commander's quarters. Raina paused in her thought. How did she know that?