Return to Corscant

Luke's POV.

It had been about a week since Raina had woken up from her coma. Luke had made sure to visit her every day and to stay continuously by her side.

Four days ago Luke had insisted that Leia and Han go on and continue their honeymoon. He felt after all that Raina was his responsibility and that, even though they were her friends as well, they shouldn't have to miss their honeymoon. As Luke told them both when they were reluctant to leave, you only get one honeymoon.

The last week Luke took Jacen under his wing as Raina recovered. Jacen was a great kid and had such a big heart. During the night when Luke couldn't be there he had Artoo stay with Raina to watch over her. Raina took to Artoo almost immediately. After a week Raina's memory was still gone. The only thing that had come back to her was her knowledge of the Force.

Luke was walking down the hall way with Jacen towards Raina's room. Today the doctors were getting all the tests back to see if she was ready to be released. Once they came to her room Luke knocked lightly on the door.

"Come in." Raina called.

Luke and Jacen walked in and were greeted by a happy Artoo.

"Hey Artoo." Luke smiled fondly at his droid.

He looked up at Raina who was smiling brightly at Artoo. She was looking like herself again. The bruises and cuts were virtually gone and she looked quite healthy. With a few dips in a bacta-tank her wounds had been healed and her broken limbs were good as new.

Jacen smiled at his master and walked over to her. Raina reached out for his hand and smiled. She had also taken well to Jacen too. She seemed to enjoy his company.

"Good morning Jacen." She smiled.

"Good morning, Master. How are you feeling this morning?" He asked.

Raina smiled. "Much better. I'm definitely ready to be out of this bed that's for sure."

Jacen chuckled.

Raina looked at him. "As soon as I'm released from here, you and I will need to talk about your training."

Jacen and Luke looked at her in confusion. She hesitated, looking down, but soon looked up again with a small smile on her lips.

"When I say we need to talk about it, I mean, training may be a little different from now on since I can't exactly recall our lessons. I'm not familiar with our training routine anymore, I'm afraid. You will have to be patient with me during the first few weeks." She explained carefully.

Jacen smiled understandingly. "I understand. I'll try to help you remember as much as I can." He assured her.

Raina smiled gratefully at her apprentice. "Thank you."

Luke couldn't help, but stand there and admire Raina's courage in her situation. She was a remarkable woman. Snapping Luke out of his thoughts Raina looked over at him and smiled.

"Good morning, Master Skywalker." She greeted him.

Luke immediately felt his heart break a little. Yes, Raina wouldn't call him Luke. He didn't understand why. She had taken so well to Han, Leia, Jacen and even Artoo, but with him she seemed. . .reserved. Even though she still would call Han General Solo, she was at least more relaxed around him. With Luke it was like business all the time.

Reluctantly Luke put on a fake smile, making sure he hid his emotions from both her and Jacen. "Good morning, Raina. I'm very happy your feeling better."

Raina nodded. "I just hope they'll let me out of here today. I'm so tired of being stuck in this bed all the time and being waited on hand and foot." She complained.