What Are These Feelings?

Raina's POV.

It had been two days since Master Skywalker- or Luke had given her the necklace. Raina still couldn't believe he had down that for her. Because of that she knew that she could never find someone who cared for her more than he did. She would be a fool to push him away any longer. So she didn't.

The past two days had been great. Raina and Luke talked much more and he would sometimes even stop by during her training sessions with Jacen just to give her company. She felt much happier and didn't feel so alone anymore.

At the moment Raina was watching as Jacen meditated. He was to meditate for thirty minutes and no longer. Each day she would stretch out the time he would meditate. Tomorrow it would thirty-two minutes.

As she sat there she felt a presence approaching. Raina looked down and focused on it. She smiled recognizing it. She looked up at Jacen and realized that having Luke accompany her would only destruct the boy.

Raina sighed and closed her eyes. She reached out to try and warn him not to come in.

'Luke?'

No answer. The connection between them wasn't strong enough. She tried again.

'Luke?'

She waited for a reply.

'Raina?' She heard his voice in her mind.

She gasped a little. It seemed familiar to talk to him this way.

'Yes. It's me.' She assured him.

She could feel Luke's confusion through the Force.

'What's wrong?' He asked.

'Nothing. It's just I don't think it would be a wise decision for you to come in while Jacen is in the middle of his meditation exercises. It may distract him.'

She felt that Luke understood.

'Your right. Well, after your done with your training come to my office. I have something to tell you.'

'Alright.' She answered.

When she felt that Luke had gone away she began to focus back on her student.
She couldn't help but wonder what Luke wanted to tell her.

Later after training Raina headed to Luke's office. She was about to knock when he opened the door.

She smiled. "Hi."

He smiled back. "Hey, come on in."

She walked in and looked around the room. He shut the door.

"So what did you what to tell me?" She asked.

He walked around to his desk and sat. She sat down across from him.

"I have some news. Two days ago I received multiple student applications."

She nodded.

"Well, I've decided it is time to accept some more apprentices."

Raina looked at him dumbfounded. "What?! Are you crazy? We don't have enough Masters!" She exclaimed.

Luke nodded calmly. "I know, but I have an idea. I'm going to turn the temple into more of an academy. At least until we have more masters." He told her.

She looked at him in confusion. "An Academy?"

Luke nodded. "We'll have different classes where we will teach multiple students, and we will offer private sessions. There will be a full schedule and different classes for different ages." He explained.