I Love You

Raina's POV.

****
Raina was walking down the hallway of the temple. She headed to a class room. As she approached the room she could hear Luke's voice. He was speaking in a masterful tone. She peeked inside the room and watched.

"In 32BBY, the trade federation blockaded the planet of Naboo. The reason being they claimed was because of. . ." He paused looking in Raina's direction.

She noticed and quickly moved away smiling. He had sensed her.

". . .the high Republic taxes." Luke  finished.

'What are you doing?' He asked her through the Force.

Raina grinned. 'Just passing the time.' She answered him coyly.

She listened as he continued.

His voice sounding steady and unaffected. "In reality though they had a much different plan. To invade Naboo unconditionally."

"You're presence is distracting me.' He said in her mind.

Raina shook her head. 'Sorry can't do anything about that.'

She could feel his frustration, but again no one could tell it from his voice.

"This plan was put into action by non other than Darth Sideous, who was later discovered to be in actuality Senator, and eventually Emperor, Palpatine." Luke explained to the padawan.

An older padawan by the name of Tara Nal raised her hand. Luke saw it and looked over to the female togruta.

"Yes?" Luke asked in interest. "Wasn't his reason, for all of this, to start a war civil war and slowly gain more and more control over Uh senate and at some point gain control of the Republic itself by acting as if he was on the Republics side?" She asked.

Luke smiled and nodded. "Yes. That was his initial plan to gain power and it did pan out just exactly how he had wanted it to, except there was one thing he didn't count on, which effected everything. Including the end of his reign."

"What was that?" A young male chagrian, named Nekén Heksin asked.

Luke smiled at their eagerness to learn. "We'll get to that in a minute."

He heard groans and sighs come from the padawan. Raina could feel that Luke found it quite humorous, but even then he hid his true feelings and put on a firm face of a master.

"Patients."

The students sat up at attention and stopped complaining. Raina saw the edge of Luke's lips quirk up.

"Now. . .where was I? Oh, yes! The Trade federation made a threat to raid Naboo. The Queen of Naboo at the time, was Queen Padme Amadala, who happened to be the planet's youngest queen."

Another hand raised.  This time it was a human hand.

Luke sighed, but kept a pleasant look on his face. "Yes, Alyva?"

The little girl spoke timidly. "Wasn't Queen Amadala your sister's mother?"

Raina snorted quietly. Luke also couldn't hide his smile. He looked down obviously trying not to laugh and licked his lips to regain a somewhat serious look.

He nodded. "Yes, she was, but-"

Before he could explain to the little girl, he was interrupted by Kole Acknel. "If Queen Amadala was his sister's mom then she would have to be Master Skywlaker's mom too, silly!" He exclaimed.