One Day Left

Raina's POV.

It had been about a month since Raina had begun training Jacen and Luke had begun training Leia. Jacen was a fast learner and was very determined. She no longer felt so nervous about training him. Leia was learning fast as well, but she tended to put off learning, which bothered Luke.

As for Raina and Luke's relationship, Raina had tried to avoid being alone with him as much as possible. She was still inlove with him and wanted to get over her feelings. Though, no matter how much she tried she couldn't let go of her feelings. She just wish she could forget her feelings.

In other news Leia and Han's wedding was in a day. It seemed that the whole galaxy had come to Coruscant just to see the princess and the space pirate get married. Apparently Mon-Motha believed that the wedding would be a sign to the galaxy that the empires terror was over and that the future was bright.

Leia had decided she wanted to get married now, because it was winter time on Coruscant and it reminded her of her life on Alderaan. When she was young and her parents would tired of the palace life the family would retreat to their house in the snow covered mountains of Alderaan. Some of her favorite memories were of her families time there.

Raina had agreed to go with Leia today and look at Wedding dresses, while Jacen stayed behind at the temple and trained.

Raina and Leia walked into a small shop and told the woman what they were looking for.

She immediately lead the two over to some chairs. "I will be back in a moment."

Soon she came out and introduced a model who was wearing the first gown.

The model walked in front of Leia and Raina and after she was finished she stood beside the wall

The model walked in front of Leia and Raina and after she was finished she stood beside the wall. The next model came in wearing a gown.

She stood next to the other model

She stood next to the other model. Three more models came and walked in front of Raina and Leia.