Uncontrolable

Raina's POV.

Today was the ball. Raina was in her room getting ready.

Her dress was laid out on her bed, and her matching shoes on the floor in a box

Her dress was laid out on her bed, and her matching shoes on the floor in a box. Raina was currently in front of her mirror fixing her hair. She had managed to put her hair up in a large fancy bun, remembering how her mother had down Raina's as a young girl and her own.
She then put on some natural looking make up and put her dress on.

She had trouble reaching the zipper so she used the force to do so. Knowing that if Luke were there, as her master he would have probably scolded her. She rolled her eyes and snorted at the .thought. Raina leaned down and slipped her high heeled shoes on. Leia had given her some jewelry to where because of the occasion, but Raina wasn't sure if she should wear them. She worried that it would be too flashy.

Just then she felt Luke approaching her door. She walked to the door and opened it, to find him getting ready to knock. He looked up in surprise and lowered his left arm. Raina observed the way he was dressed. He had a black tux and a blue tie on. He looked very dashing.

"Your getting good at that." He slightly laughed.

Raina smiled in response. He smiled back, but suddenly he froze and blinked, his smile slowly fading. Raina furrowed her eyebrows and watched in confusion. Luke's eyes slowly looked up and down Raina. She felt her cheeks heat up. She looked to the side and cleared her throat. Luke's head snapped up to her face. She looked back at him.

"Umm. . . You uh, . . .look. . .beautiful." Luke told her obviously trying not too seem in awe by her, even though he obviously was.

For a Jedi master he was pretty terrible at hiding his feelings. Raina almost let her guard down, after his complement.

She quickly composed herself. "Thank you, Master Skywalker."

His smile dropped. He seemed to now focus back on business.

"Oh, this is for you. It's an earpiece to keep in contact with the security team." He handed her the earpiece.

She nodded. "Thanks."

"No problem. Are you ready?" He asked.

She nodded. "Almost, but I have a problem." She said leading him into her room.

He closed the door. "What's the problem?" He asked taking a seat.

"Leia gave me these to wear, but I'm not sure if it's appropriate for a Jedi." Raina explained.

Luke put his fingers to his lips, in thought. After a moment he gave a slow nod.

"I think that it would be best for this particular occasion, seeing as Leia offered them to you as a gift and wanted you to wear it, . . . I believe this time it's fine." He smiled.