Promises

Raina's POV.

It had been a few months since Luke had started the academy. Raina had begun to enjoy her role, teaching the students. As she observed Luke she knew he took more joy from it than she. He seemed much happier than he did when she had met him or...had been re-introduced to him.

Luke and the students had a very special bond. They each respected Luke greatly and believed in him.

This last month they had acquired a new student. She was a a six year old human female who seemed to have a little crush on Master Skywalker. Her name was Lysa Nalle. She was left at the temple by her Aunt who believed she had the potential to feel the Force. Lysa's parents had both died during the rebellion. Her father died in the battle of Endor and her mother died right after during the Coruscant Civil War.

Luke had been very occupied trying Leia. After she and Han had come back from their honeymoon, Leia had a lot to do. She was so busy with New Republic issues that she barley had time to train.

In the last two months though she and Luke had come up with a compromise. He would train her in the evening after she had finished her work. And on the days she couldn't train in the evening she would train in the morning. Leia was becoming more and more experienced. With a little more training she would most likely be given the rank Jedi Knight.

Raina has recently been having strange dreams and visions. Most of the time she only heard voices, but in the last few days she had been seeing random visions. They were clouded and confusing.

Raina was sitting at a table in the cafeteria with Luke and the other students finishing dinner when the oldest student asked to be excused. Luke allowed them all to leave if they were finished. The students stood, bowed and left, while Raina and Luke finished.

Raina was pushing her food around on her plate in thought, she heard a small voice. She looked over to where the voice was coming from and smiled when she saw the little girl with two light blond braids talking to Luke.

Little Lysa talking with Luke was maybe the cutest thing Raina had ever seen. Luke was so engaged in whatever they were talking  about and always acted so interested.

"My brother always wanted to be a pilot. He loves ships!" Lysa exclaimed proudly.

"Really? How old is your brother?" Luke asked excitedly.

"He's twelve, but soon he'll be grown up and be a pilot like our daddy was." She answered matter of factly.

Raina notice Luke smile sadly.

"Well, I'm sure he will be. Your very proud of your mommy and daddy aren't you, Lysa?"

Lysa nodded, making her pig tails bounce. "My Daddy used to send us letters of his adventures! Mommy would read them to us and make funny sound effects and would talk funny for different people. You were in some of the stories too Master Luke!"  She told him excitedly.

"I was?!" Luke asked mirroring the little girl's excitement.

She nodded. "Daddy said you helped fight the Empire and blow up the Death Star! And you saved a princess!"

Luke smiled widely in amusement and nodded. "I did, but guess what?"

"What?" She asked.

"That princess I saved was actually my sister."

Lysa gasped. "Really?! Wow!"

Raina giggled quietly.

"I know!" Luke exclaimed.

Lysa paused for a moment and frowned. Raina and Luke looked at each other. Luke raised his eyebrow at her and Raina shrugged. Suddenly Lysa looked up and gasped.