Thoughtfulness

Raina's POV.

About two hours later Raina was still at the hospital waiting to hear about Luke. Leia and Han were still with her. Leia was leaning her head against Han's shoulder and falling asleep. Raina saw how tired Luke's sister was from the party and from the stress.

Raina leaned forward and looked at Han and Leia. "Why don't you two go on back to the palace. I'll stay here and wait to hear about Luke." She said.

Leia sat up sleepily and shook he head. "No Raina. We can't leave you here."

Raina smiled at Leia's kindness. "Leia it's fine, really. I'm not that tired, but you obviously are and have very reason to be. You need to get some rest."

"Raina I-" Leia began, but Han interrupted her.

"Leia, stop being stubborn and let someone help you for once. You need to rest. Your tired. Raina has offered to stay and wait to hear about Luke. You should take the offer." Han said.

She sighed. "Han, I want to be here for Luke."

Raina nodded. "Leia I understand that, but don't you think Luke would want you to go get some rest too?"

Leia hesitated to answer, but finally did. She spoke firmly. "I don't care what he would want. Luke's not here right now. I am and being his sister I want to stay."

Han began to argue with Leia. "Leia-"

"Han. Luke's my brother. I need to know that he's alright. I wasn't there for him growing up. Now that I am. . .I can't just leave him at a time like this." Leia explained.

"I understand how you feel Leia, but he won't be alone. . .I'll tell you what. When he wakes up I'll call you both, no matter what time it is."

Leia hesitated. "I don't know. It wouldn't be right to leave you here alone. We don't know how long it's going to be and as his sister it's my duty-"

Raina interrupted her. "As his Padawan it's my duty to stay by his side. He is my master. Even if you stay I can't leave him." She explained.

Raina used her title as an excuse although, the real reason she couldn't leave Luke, was because she loved him. Leia looked down and then to Han who nodded once.

She looked to Raina and grinned kindly. "Alright. I surrender. You two win."

Han smiled triumphantly and took Leia's hand standing up. "Good, now let's get you back to the palace so you can rest." Han said.

Raina stood up and smiled at Han. He was so caring. He obviously loved Leia very much.

"Alright, alright." Leia said.

She looked at Raina. "Now, Raina if anything happens call me immediately." She told her.

Raina nodded. "Don't worry, Leia I will. Now get some rest. I'll see you both later."

Leia hugged Raina. "Thank you, Raina." Leia smiled.

"Your welcome."

Han side hugged Raina and whispered to her. "Thanks kid. Call us when he wakes up."

Raina smiled. "I will."

The couple walked out.

Raina sighed and sat back down in her chair. She rapped herself up tightly in the long, warm, soft, green robe, Leia had brought her.

Raina couldn't stop worrying about Luke. She knew everything was fine, yet she still was concerned. What if something would go wrong? What if he would never wake up. She would always blame herself. That she didn't go to him immediately, when he was shot. Instead she followed the attacker and left Luke lying there, not even knowing whether he was alive or not.