The Deal

Raina's POV.

Raina woke up early and got dressed in her Jedi robes. She was brushing out her hair when she heard a knock on her bedroom door. She immediately recognized Luke's Force signature. She walked over to the door and opened it. Luke stood before her with folded cloths in his hands.

"Good morning, Raina. Here is your disguise." He handed her the cloths.

She took them and smiled. "Thanks. I'll put it on right away." She told him.

He nodded. "I'll be waiting at the garage." He told her.

Raina nodded and closed the door. She quickly put on the disguise and looked in the mirror.

Wearing the outfit, she was reminded of when she was eighteen and was looking for Obi-Wan Kenobi

Wearing the outfit, she was reminded of when she was eighteen and was looking for Obi-Wan Kenobi. Raina grabbed her lightsaber and hooked it on her belt. She then picked up brown poncho to cover the saber and took it with her.

Raina walked to the garage and found Luke standing by his yellow speeder. Raina's mouth opened slightly when her eyes landed on him. He wore a black shirt with a dark brown leather jacket. Dark brown pants and black boots. His lightsaber hung at his left side.
He looked handsomely roguish.

Raina realized she was staring and closed her mouth. She walked up to him. He looked her over briefly, before turning and jumping into the speeder. Arroyo was already in the speeder.

"Come on. We've got to get to the spaces port."
He told her.

Raina nodded, hopping in. They took off.

Once they got to the spaceport the three got out and walked to the correct docking bay.

Luke walked over to a medium sized ship.

The ramp came down

The ramp came down. Luke and Artoo walked up, while Raina followed. Raina walked onto the ship and brought up the ramp. Luke had already sat down in the pilot seat.

"Bringing up the ramp?" He called.

She walked into the cockpit and sat down in the co-pilot seat. "It's coming up." She told him.