Jedi Academy

Raina's POV.

It was the first day of class. Raina woke up and got dressed she went to the cafeteria to have breakfast and saw all the students eating at a table. Raina looks diver to see Luke sitting at a table by himself. She walked over and sat down in front of him.

"Morning." She smiled.

He looked up and smiled. "Good morning. Ready for today?"

Raina took a deep breath and hesitantly nodded. "I think so. What about you?"

"It's what I've been preparing for this whole time. It's what I was told to do. What I'm meant to do. I have to be ready."

Raina stared at him. She had just gained new respect for Luke. He was so serious about this and it meant so much to him. He wouldn't let himself admit it, but she knew he was nervous. She could feel it coming from him. Suddenly she had an urge to comfort him.

Without thinking Raina laid her hand on top of his own and looked at him. Luke looked up at her, his eyes full of surprise and confusion. He was completely taken off guard. She ignored the part of her mind telling her to release his hand.

"Your ready. . . I can feel it."

Luke looked at her with his mouth open in shock and confusion. He nodded obviously not able to answer. Satisfied with his response Raina moved her hand off of his and picked up her fork to eat.

After a minute she felt eyes on her. She looked up to see Luke staring at her in thoughtfully.

"What?" She asked.

He blinked and shook his head. "Nothing. It's just. . . you've always had so much faith in me."

Raina furrowed her eyebrows. She did?

"I have?" She asked.

He hesitated, before nodding and giving a small melancholy smile. "Yes. You have."

Raina looked to the side. She wished she could remember.

"I should go and gather the up students for class. I'll see you later." Luke said getting up.

Raina glanced up and nodded.

An hour and a half later Raina was in her new training room, preparing for the students to come in. She would be teaching them levitation. Soon she felt the students bear the room.

Raina stood up straight and shook off any nerves. Soon they all walked in. She gave a friendly smile and told them all to be seated.

Once all ten students, including Jason, were seated on the ground, Raina took a deep breath to calm her nerves.

She then began to speak in a masterful voice. "Good morning, as you may already know I am Master Starlight and for this session I will be training you in levitation."

She smiled.

"First of all before we get started I would like to learn your names. So why don't we go in a circle and tell me your full name, your age and where you're from. Jason why don't you start."

Jason looked up and stated his name and his age. The next student who spoke was a human male with shaggy blond hair and hazel eyes.

"I'm Dirk Fékoon. I'm nineteen and I'm from Naboo."

The next was a young female twi'lek.

"I'm Alyva Reja. I'm nine and I'm from Ryloth."

By the end she had learned all the students names. After Alyva there were four more females. Two humans named Kyra Bekyana who was seventeen, from Corellia and the other named Talee Anel who was ten, from Yavin. An older female togruta was named Tara Nal who was fourteen and from Shili.