Falling

Raina's POV.

After their talk on the patio Raina meditated for a while then she and Luke had breakfast. As they were eating Artoo rolled up beside Luke and beeped.

Luke looked at the little droid. "What is it Artoo?"

Raina watched curiously as the droid relayed a chorus of beeps and whistles to Luke, who was listening very intently. After he had finished Luke looked away in thought.

He looked back at the droid. "How far did you say it was?"

Artoo beeped again.

Raina was able to pick up a bit of what he had said, but not all of it. Of course she didn't have a loyal droid like Luke did. He had said something about a meadow and going there. Then he said that it wasn't far.

"Alright, I'll see about it. Thank you Artoo." He smiled.

R2D2 beeped cheerfully and rolled off.

"What did he say? I got part of it, but. . ."

Luke smiled. "Oh, he was just suggesting we go and have a picnic in a meadow he has heard of. Apparently it isn't far from here. Only a little ways up the hill."

Raina nodded. "Where did he hear about it?"

Luke shrugged wiping his mouth with his napkin and setting it on the table. "I don't know. He just said he had heard."

Raina hummed curiously.

"Would you want to go?" He asked hesitantly.

Raina looked up. "Well, sure. If you do that is."

Luke smiled. "Yeah I think it would be fun."

Raina smiled back. "Alright I'll just go get something more suited on and we can go."

He nodded standing as she did. "I'll go get some things together in a basket." He said.

Raina nodded and walked off.

In her room she looked through her closet and found a beautiful outdoor dress. The fabric was light and cool. It was blue with pink flowers, and it was slightly above ankle length so whoever wore it could run or walk without tripping over the dress.

After changing Raina went to meet Luke

After changing Raina went to meet Luke. The two traveled up the hill a while on equines. Equines were majestic creatures mainly breaded for riding. They were native to many different planets including Naboo.

They followed Artoo's directions and finally came to the top of the hill. Raina and Luke halted their equines and stared ahead. It was beautiful. At the top of the hill was a small meadow surrounded by a stream. Large plump creatures grazed on the grass of the field. Majestic waterfalls surrounded the natural haven.

"It's...magnificent." Luke said.

The two picked a spot and unpacked their basket. After Luke and Raina ate lunch, they sat and relaxed. The sun was shining and the sound of rushing water filled the expanse.