Royal Wedding

Raina's POV.

It was the day of the wedding. Raina was in her room at the temple getting ready. Leia had asked her to be her Maid of Honor and had bought her a beautiful blue dress.

Raina put it on and looked in the mirror

Raina put it on and looked in the mirror. It was gorgeous.

Raina walked out of her dorm and headed down to the main hall to meet Luke and Jacen. Luke and Jacen were both waiting in dress suits. Luke wore his military dress suit and Jacen a regular suit. As soon as she walked up to them both men stopped talking and gawked at her. Raina immediately felt uncomfortable sense her padawan was now staring at her. She cleared her throat making both of them snap out of their trances.

"Are we ready to go?" She asked Luke.

He cleared his throat and nodded. "We are. Shall we?" He stretched his arm out towards the doors.

Raina nodded and walked ahead of them both. While walking out she accidentally picked up on her pubescent padawan's thoughts. Raina halted. She then continued walking as if nothing had happened.

'Mind your thoughts my young padawan.' She scolded Jacen through the Force.

She soon heard a bang and turned to see that Jacen had run into the door. Luke was helping him up.

"Are you okay?" He asked Jacen.

"Yeah, yeah I'm uh, fine. Thank you Master Skywalker."

Raina stifled a laugh and rolled her eyes.

Once they got to the palace Raina headed upstairs to find Leia, while Luke and Jacen went to get Han. Raina knocked on Leia's door.

"Come in!"

Raina walked in to find Leia sitting at her mirror putting on a necklace. Leia looked at Raina in the mirror and turned around.

"Oh, Raina! I'm so glad to see you!" She exclaimed.

She got up from her chair.

"Everything going wrong. This dress is too big and the veil is too long and I can't find my ceremonial tiara. Oh it's just all messed up!" She cried. 

Raina breathed a laugh. "Oh my- Leia don't be so nervous! You look beautiful!" Raina assured her as she looked around the room.

There under the wedding dress box was her tiara. Raina picked it up and handed it to Leia. "And here's your tiara, right over there under some boxes. See there's no reason to panic."

Leia sighed in relief and put it on her head. Raina helped her position it.

Leia sighed. "Thank you. I guess it's just. . ."

"Pre-wedding jitters?" Raina asked.

Leia smiled sheepishly and nodded. "I guess so."

Raina took Leia's hands and looked at her. "Leia, you look gorgeous, your dress is beautiful, the throne room is decorated beautifully, everyone in the galaxy has turned out for your special day and Han, the love of your life is waiting for you."