Back On Endor

Luke's POV.

Raina and Luke we're leaving Yavin today. They would be heading to Endor next and would be staying there for five days. Their first day on Yavin was very successful. Raina had already begun to remember some things, but that evening something happened.

Raina had remembered some very important memories. Out of excitement he had jumped up and hugged her. Both of them were laughing out of joy. Soon their laughs died down and in the heat of the moment they almost kissed, but were interrupted by an embarrassed young lieutenant who had witnessed the whole thing.

Somehow the kiss they almost shared hadn't made anything awkward between the two. Luke was glad that they had been able to forget about it and move on. Well, not forget exactly. More like just try to ignore. Which was, even as a Jedi Master, extremely hard for Luke to do.

It excited him that Raina could possibly be starting to have feelings for him, but at the same time he wondered if it was just in the moment. No matter what it was he would have to be patient so as not to frighten her away. He couldn't risk loosing her again. Not after all they had been through.

Luke was pleased with the progress Raina was making. It seemed that her memory was coming back a little bit at a time. She would remember small things. Tiny details mostly.

Like the other day when she noted Luke's impatience. Which surprised him. He had been talking about how he felt that Leia no longer wanted to be a Jedi. He didn't know why, but he could feel it from her. He explained how it confused him and frustrated him that she wouldn't open up to him about it.

Then Raina commented on how he had always been impatient and that he needed to just calm down and wait for her to come to him, because she believed Leia would. Surprised, Luke asked her how she knew that he was always impatient . She responded explaining that she didn't now how, but she just knew.

That wasn't the only time she had recalled something like that. There were other times that Luke noted. It definitely encouraged him, knowing that there was still a chance for her memory to fully return. Luke and Raina said their goodbyes to Wedge and the others, then left for Endor.

Raina's POV.

After they landed on Endor Luke and Raina set up camp. Raina was stunned by the unique beauty of the small moon. The trees were so magnificent in size and wildlife could be heard all around them. It was evening now and the sun was beginning to set. Raina couldn't put her finger on it, but it felt as if something important happened to her on the moon. Something that had to do with Luke.

"Okay, I've got a fire going. We should probably get the rations out and eat soon." Raina heard Luke say as he walked over to her. Raina got up from the log she was  sitting on and nodded. "I agree. I'll get them." She offered.

Raina walked over to her pack and dug around. She pulled out a long rectangular blue box and brought it to Luke. He took it from her and opened it.

"This definitely isn't the tastiest stuff in the galaxy, but it'll keep us alive." He joked.

Raina laughed. "I get the feeling you've been made to eat this junk quite a lot in the past few years."

Luke nodded, grimacing. "When you're fighting a war or on special missions, eating these emergency rations becomes routine. I guess after eating normal food again for almost four years you realize just how awful this stuff really is." He said sitting down on a log.

Raina smiled. "I can't believe it's already been four years since the war ended. Last thing I knew the Empire was beating down the rebellion. It's almost unbelievable that we won."