Beautiful Place

Raina's POV.

Luke and Raina's time on Endor had been short, but memorable. They spent their days exploring the forests, talking, and watching the stars.

Finally though it was time to depart. Raina was sad to leave, but excited to experience their next destination. Luke still wouldn't tell her where they were going. Instead he made her follow his X-wing blindly.

Once they got out of hyperspace she looked at the colorful planet in front of her. It looked quite familiar.

As their X-wings broke through the clouds Raina's eyes widened and a smile formed. The first thing she saw was a large marble palace with intricate designs and carpentry. It sat atop a mountain side with waterfalls surrounding it. It was the most glorious thing she had ever seen.

"I-I can't believe it!" She exclaimed over her headset

"I-I can't believe it!" She exclaimed over her headset. "Luke it's..."

She could year Luke's smile as he responded.
"Welcome back to Naboo, Raina." 

As they approached the city of Theed Raina couldn't contain her excitement. She hadn't been back here since her mother's passing. She had always wanted to come back, but had never gotten the chance. At least not to her knowledge. She may have come back, but she couldn't remember it. How would Luke have known that she had wanted to come back here so badly? 

After they landed their ships Raina jumped out of the cockpit. She ran over to Luke and hugged him, almost knocking him over in the process.

"Woah." He chuckled.

She felt him wrap his arms around her as he softly chuckled.

"Thank you." She told him.

His chuckling ceased and he held her closer.

"Your welcome."

After a moment Artoo beeped widely. Luke gently pulled away from their embrace and held Raina at arms length. He turned his head towards Artoo, who was rolling  over to them.

"Yes Artoo we're coming."

He looked at back at her, smiling and shaking his head. "Come on."

Raina chuckled to herself and followed the two.

Once they walked out into the colorful city they began looking for a transport. Raina looked around in wonder. Flowers hung from every windowsill, and fountains decorated the walkways. Finally they found a transport.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

Luke smiled. "You'll see."

Soon they arrived at a lake. Raina looked out and saw a beautiful lake house at the bottom of a small mountain in the distance.