Birthday Suprise

Raina's POV.

Raina was going through her levitation practices, when she felt that someone was approaching the room. She was immediately able to recognize Luke's force signature. She smiled and stood. She then searched his signature and found that he was accompanied by three other people. She scrunched her eyebrows together. Luke had never brought anyone to the Jedi Temple before. Was there something wrong?

She began to try and read the signatures, but as soon as she started she was interrupted.

'Relax, it's just Leia, Han and Chewie.' Luke's soothing voice spoke in her mind.

Raina blushed having Luke speaking inside her mind. She caught herself and quickly shook her head. Their relationship sight now needed to stay strictly platonic.

The door slid up and Luke walked in being accompanied by Leia, Han and Chewie. Leia was wearing a beautiful, long, white traditional Alderaan dress with a black belt.

Her hair was also pulled up  and held in place by a golden headband

Han was also dressed in his best attire

Han was also dressed in his best attire. He wore his rebellion or now New Republic general uniform. Raina knew that Leia had talked him into getting dressed up. Leia was smiling widely at Raina. She walked over and hugged her. Raina hugged her back.

"It's so good to see you Raina." Leia said.

They pulled away.

Han walked over from talking with Chewie and Luke and smiled at Raina.

"Well, look at you, all dressed up! I'm surprised, Han." Raina commented happily.

Han rolled his eyes. "I can dress nice, but in all fairness this was Leia's idea."

"Why?" Raina asked.

"Apparently we're all going out for dinner and because the whole republic knows it's her birthday it would look bad if she didn't look all official and stately. So if she gets all dressed up we have to." Han explained.