Begining Of A New Order

Raina's POV.

It had been three weeks since Raina got injured. Her injury had finally healed up. She hadn't been able to train with Luke or even watch over Leia because of her injury.  Since she was healed, Raina would now continue to protect Leia.

Raina walked down the palace hall to the meeting room. She found Luke standing in front of the door, smiling.

"Hi there." He greeted.

She smiled back and walked up to him.

"Hi. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the Temple?" She asked.

"I'm here to relieve you of your duties." Luke said.

Raina scrunched her eyebrows together. "What?"

"Come on. I want to show you something." He told her.

She followed him down the hall. "Luke, where are we going?" She asked.

"Patience padawan. You'll soon find out."

Raina rolled her eyes at him.

After getting in his speeder and flying through the city they finally got to the temple. They walked up to it. Raina immediately noticed that the entrance was sparkling new. The statues had been refurbished and so had the stairs.

"It's beautiful." She commented.

He stood by her. "I think so. Come on. There's more."

The two walked into the temple and Raina's mouth fell open. The Temple looked spotless. The carpet covering the marble floor and stairs was was a bright red. The marble pillars were sparkling and standing strong, not one lay on the ground like before. Two ramps leading to another level were on each side of the room. The level was framed with railings. In the middle of the room was a statue.

"It's amazing, but what's that?" She asked pointing to the swirly looking statue.

Luke walked over to it. "This is a representation of the Force and how it flows through everything in the galaxy. I had it constructed myself. You like it? Or is it too much?" He asked.

Raina looked at the statue then smiled

Raina looked at the statue then smiled. "No it's not too much. It's wonderful. You have very good taste."

Luke smiled proudly. "Thanks. I was hoping you'd like it."

Raina smiled at his sweet comment.

"I have something else I want to show you." Luke said.

They walked up the ramp to a hallway the hall was decorated with windows on one side and a giant mural of the Jedi Order's emblem in the middle of the other wall. The hall was basically pretty plane other than the marble pillars and painted marble floor.

At the end of the hall they came to an entrance. Luke motioned her forward. She walked in and found that she had walked into a beautiful garden of some sort. Flowers, trees and all other kinds of beautiful flora carpeted the room. Lakes and waterfalls were strung throughout the garden making the sound of rushing water echo through the room. Rays of light shown through the windows up on the walls, making it seem as though it was a real garden outside.