Here Comes Brian, Baby

I took a deep breath and looked up, my eyes meeting her brown ones. Shocked that she was here, here of all places and visiting me. She picked the phone up, I mimicked her actions.

"Brian.." She said my name softly.

"Nikki, why are you here? Go home. I don't want you seeing me like this." I glanced at myself; cuffed at my wrists and ankles, in an orange jumper.

She shook her head. "I don't care, Brian. Why? Why did you attack him? Your own brother!"

I looked down at my clenched fist. "You know why, Nikki." I said after a silent minute.

She sighed. "Brian... You loving me does not give you a right to attack your brother. Or anyone."

"But you're mine, Nikki." I growled, picturing Nikki in another man's arms.

As soon as I called her mine out loud, I regretted it. Big time. I cringed away from Nikki's dark glare. Her eyes turned black, her jaw locked. I watched as her hand tightened around the phone, turning white as bone. If it wasn't me that was in deep shit with her, again, then she would be smokin hot right now. But since I am in deep shit with her, as usual, I was terrified for my life.

"Listen here, Haner. I am not yours. I am not anyone's girl. I'm a free woman and if I want to date someone, I sure as hell am going to. I am not your property. I do not have an engagement ring from you, nor am I married to you." She snapped. "If I want to be with Brent, I'm going to be with him. You had your shot with me four years ago, and you almost had your chance up until all that happened. Until you started treating me like a fucking prize!"

"I don't fucking treat you like that! Sorry if I love you and want you as mine cause I know we love-"

"Don't say cause welove each other, Brian. You don't love anyone but yourself. Michelle told me you cheated on her too."

"Oh she did, now? The bitch was lying!" I yelled.

"Yeah, okay." Nikki rolled her eyes. "Who's Stacey Levi? Trisha Martino? Kelly Stafford? Stella Sandoval?" My eyes widened. "Should I keep going? Or is that enough?"

How did she know of them? How did Michelle? Nikki raised an eyebrow the longer it took for me to reply. She sighed heavily. I cleared my throat, unsure of what to say or how to back myself up.

"Nikki, listen to me. Those girls were-" I began.

"Were what? A drunken mistake? Brian, don't lie to me. I hate liars-"

"Then you should stop lying." I glared.

"What do you mean? I'm not lying about anything, Haner." She glared.

"Yes you are! Nikki, you love me too! Why else would you be here?! Still fighting with me!"

"Cause your bandmates need you! I'm helping them out cause they need you for your show tomorrow!"

"No, that's not it! Nikki, just admit it! You love me like I love you!"

"I don't love liars and cheaters! And you are both of those, Brian!" She yelled, then sighed. "Brian.. We're not meant to be. Open your eyes and see that."

"What did you feel when I kissed you?" I asked her.

"What?" She asked, confused.

"The night you and Diana made us dinner, after you fought Michelle we kissed. When we were kissing, what did you feel?" I asked again, searching her eyes.

"I felt.." She blushed, then quickly shook her head. "That's not the point!" She sighed. "You'll be released tomorrow. Someone will come get you."

I watched as she frowned, clearly fighting something inside of her. I knew what she was fighting, but she refused to see it.

"I'm not giving up on you, Nikki! I promise you I won't!" I yelled before she hung up.

"Good night, Brian." She hung up, her eyes glossing over.

My heart broke everytime she cried. Nikki hid her face from me as she got up and walked out the heavy, metal doors. I hung up the phone as I sat back in my seat, eyes still on the door. Picturing Nikki in my head.

"Come on, Haner. Back to your cell we go." Officer Andrew ordered.

"Going to buy me a drink first?" I smirked, chuckling when he grumbled and pulled me out of the chair, shoving me forward.

On the way back to my cell, Nikki was still in my head.

How did she know of those girls? Why won't she see that she loves me?

Once I get outta here, I'll show her. Show her that I'm a changed man. That I'm right for her and prove that she loves me.

Look out, Nikki. Here comes Brian.