Closer

Heads up, everyone. This chapter gets a little bit sexual.

Sorry if you're not into reading that kind of thing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:Nikki’s POV:.

I stumbled through the crowded club back to the bar where I left Brian, who I left in charge to watch my shot and keep the shots coming. Angering a few couples as I squeezed my way through them, only pissing them off more as I laughed and blew a kiss towards them when they cursed at me. I came up beside Brian, leaning against him as his arm wrapped itself around my waist. Giving the guy on the other side of me a warning look.

“Syn!” I called his name, laughing as I decked my shot. “Take a shot with me!”

"Take a shot off you? Gladly!" He grinned, wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed, playfully slapping his arm. "No, goofball! Take a shot with me."

He nodded. "But the offer still stands." He winked.

"I'll be sure to let you know." I giggled, getting a new shot of Jack Daniels.

He smirked as he grabbed his shot, raising it towards mine. “To us!”

I smiled. “To us!” I decked my 17th shot with him.

“You sure know how to party.” Brian laughed.

I grinned. “When you've worked in a bar, you live to party.” I giggled. “I love partying and drinking with you.” I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing his cheek.

He smiled. “Drinking buddies?”

I nodded. “Drinking buddies for life!”

I decked another shot with him, my vision blurred for a second.

Soon Nine Inch Nails song Closer played throughout the club; my hips immediately started swaying as my hands slid down my body, getting into the mood of the song. I smirked as I caught Brian’s eyes watching me intently, following my hips and my hands as he licked his thin lips. His chocolate eyes darkening slightly.

I grabbed his hands, dragging him out onto the dance floor. I pulled him closely against my body, leaning up to his ear.

“Dance with me.” I told him, running my hands down his chest.

He nodded right away, his hands grabbing onto my hips while I grinded against him. My arms lacing themselves around his neck as he pulled me closer against his body. The closeness between us sending shivers of excitement throughout my body.

I turned so my back was against his chest as I grinded down him slowly and teasingly, I could feel him getting excited. That just made me smile as I came back up, making sure I was pressed firmly against him. His arms tightening around my waist as he groaned lowly in my ear, sending another round of excitement down my spine.

“I wanna fuck you like an animal,” I sang into Brian’s ear, seductively.

“I wanna feel you from the inside,” He sang back, his hands caressing my hips, his fingers just brushing along the hem of my jeans.

I grinned as I turned back to face him, my arms wrapping themselves around his neck as he grabbed my ass. A playful smile on his devilish lips, his eyes now darkened with pure lust. I smirked and grinded down him again, dragging my nails down his chest. I could see a bulge starting to form under his jeans. I came back up as he pulled me tighter against him, his excitement rubbing against my thigh.

I leaned up to his ear. “Need help with that?”

He groaned. “Only if you’re the one helping…”

With that said; I smirked and grabbed a hold of his shirt and led him out of the club and into the elevator. Where as soon as the doors shut, he had me slammed up against the wall with my legs wrapped tightly around his waist. His lips on mine urgently and hungrily; his tongue licking my bottom lip which I immediately granted access, our tongues exploring the others mouths. Our hands roaming each others bodies, leaving no area untouched. I grabbed a fistful of his hair and gave it a tug, earning a deep growl within him.

The elevator doors opened when we reached our floor, he ran down the hall with me still wrapped around him to our room. Without removing his lips from mine, he somehow got us into our room and kicked the door shut.

Now let the fun really begin…